Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #16
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Premier Football League 2010 (5th year)

keep em coming some good applicants so far, probably we're gonna vote on it with the core members
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:08 AM   #17
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
so my question is just going to be completely avoided?

I am starting to get the impression that it is because I am not a teenager that hangs out in chatzy all day long...

is that in fact what it is?...some of those guys barely post in here...that league is looking less and less like an ISH league, and more like a private chatzy league...

if that is what you are looking for, another chatzy pal, then just say so...that way I will at least know what it is you are looking for

lol All of us post on ISH and very few of us are "teenagers", but whatever. Not really the point. Just because someone's active posting on ISH doesn't mean they'll be an active fantasy player and definitely doesn't mean they'll do well in it.

Liking the interest we're getting though
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #18
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hi.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #19
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I'll join. Especially if PT gets in, that shit'll be dramatic.
IL is good stuff, but weren't you voted in last year then the DAY OF the draft you bailed? and we went scrambling for a replacement... or was that baseball? either way that was strange
Old 06-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
IL is good stuff, but weren't you voted in last year then the DAY OF the draft you bailed? and we went scrambling for a replacement... or was that baseball? either way that was strange
That was baseball. I apologized for it then, and still do. It was a family thing and compared to a baseball draft I wasn't about to think twice. That's all I'll elaborate on.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #21
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
That was baseball. I apologized for it then, and still do. It was a family thing and compared to a baseball draft I wasn't about to think twice. That's all I'll elaborate on.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:15 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It can't be because I did poorly, because I still did better than Skywalker...

despite the fact you killed me 91-55 week 1, I finished with like 150 more points than you and 2 places ahead sooo
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #23
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
despite the fact you killed me 91-55 week 1, I finished with like 150 more points than you and 2 places ahead sooo
yeah my bad dude...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #24
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

but you did finish ahead of LD
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:18 AM   #25
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Right now I think the two finalists are Inspired and Primetime. Both have been members before and 1 did good while 1 did bad. Both were not very active and I'm unsure of them being active again. Inspired because PT wouldnt be in league and PT because he is trying to make a "better" league and he gets excited about some things and then just stops trying. Not to mention his love for the Cowboys clearly hinders his team. We will discuss more in chatzy some time. BTW the draft will be moved back from Aug 1st because of Hotsizzle being overseas. One thing we do know is that it will be on a Sunday and in August.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:36 AM   #26
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Both were not very active and I'm unsure of them being active again. .

I was extremely active up until the very f*ckin end dude...

infact I am pretty sure I made a big trade with YOU near the end when I was already out of it just trying to up my rank a little...I believe I gave you Thomas Jones for something...

I was very active in every league I was in last year...I don't know what you are talking about...

Quote:
Inspired because PT wouldnt be in league and PT because he is trying to make a "better" league and he gets excited about some things and then just stops trying.

^^^ what the f*ck does all that even mean?

-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #27
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I'm down. You know I'll be active but I'm admittedly a noob at fantasy nfl.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #28
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

So the candidates for the last spot:

Pete's Montreux
InspiredLebowski
Primetime/Playmaker
Kaiteng
UconnCeltics
Vapid

Anyone else who wants to make a case for themselves is welcome to do so. We'll probably decide on the final spot in the next week or 2. Just remember this league is very active and chatzy-centric
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:59 AM   #29
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

one spot remaining
Old 07-03-2010, 02:18 AM   #30
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would play. Just throwing my name in the hat... No pressure in choosing me, though. I am a FF veteran.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: