Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 06-09-2006, 03:30 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Who should the Kings draft

As far as players they have a realistic shot at getting, who should they draft?

http://www.insidehoops.com/nba-mock-draft.shtml
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I'd love to see Shawne Williams drafted but it looks like he'll be drafted too early. The kings could use a decent shotblocker like Hilton Armstrong I guess.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:42 PM   #3
cabz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cabz has an OK reputation so far

I'd like to see them just take the best available guy that falls to them. Someone always falls on draft day simply because other teams are drafting based on need. It's not like they're one player away, and if they take an athletic PF just for his defensive ability, I don't see him getting much playing time honestly.
cabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:55 PM   #4
Ballings10

Ballings10 has an OK reputation so far

I'd like to see a defensive/athletic big like Hilton Armstrong/Alexander Johnson. I like Sene a lot, but don't think we'd draft him with guards still available. Or, a spark/combo guard like Shannon Brown/Mike Gansey/Guillermo Diaz/Quincy Douby. I like a ton of the swingmen in the draft, despite us having 3 young ones already, and one of them or a spark guard would be a BPA-pick; Shawne Williams/Mo Ager/Mardy Collins/Thabo Sefolosha. I assume if we drafted another swingman we'd trade one of Garcia/Monia to make room for the new guy, or use one of the 3 or 4 as a trade piece.

Wouldn't prefer it or quite get it, but for PGs, I like Rondo/Lowry/Blalock. Don't like Ser-Rod, in general he's intriguing and fun looking, but not really a fit for the team.

So, basically anyone like that above but a PG.
Ballings10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:52 AM   #5
TheGodFather_42

TheGodFather_42 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballings10
I'd like to see a defensive/athletic big like Hilton Armstrong/Alexander Johnson. I like Sene a lot, but don't think we'd draft him with guards still available. Or, a spark/combo guard like Shannon Brown/Mike Gansey/Guillermo Diaz/Quincy Douby. I like a ton of the swingmen in the draft, despite us having 3 young ones already, and one of them or a spark guard would be a BPA-pick; Shawne Williams/Mo Ager/Mardy Collins/Thabo Sefolosha. I assume if we drafted another swingman we'd trade one of Garcia/Monia to make room for the new guy, or use one of the 3 or 4 as a trade piece.

Wouldn't prefer it or quite get it, but for PGs, I like Rondo/Lowry/Blalock. Don't like Ser-Rod, in general he's intriguing and fun looking, but not really a fit for the team.

So, basically anyone like that above but a PG.
I agree with you pretty much, but if i had 1 player to pick in the draft at the 19th pick who is available i would draft hilton armstrong.
TheGodFather_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:44 AM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who should the Kings draft

bumped because this the last thread on the last page

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
BeeClips
I airball my layups

BeeClips has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
bumped because this the last thread on the last page

its peanut butter jelly time
BeeClips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #8
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Cousins so you can then trade spencer hawes + beno + nocioni + green for ty lawson + kenyon martin + balkman(j graham if possible)
------
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
sak
I hit open layups

sak has an OK reputation so far

Cousins, Favors at #5
Hopfully Eric Blodsoe slips to 33 so we can pick him up in the second round.

and no im not a big kentucky fan. the fact they were on the same team just happend. but it could be good for their transition should something like this happen.

Blodsoe was over shadowed by John wall and i thin Blodsoe is much more of a pure passing point guard and he does have NBA range for when Evens kicks the ball out to him.

Last edited by sak : 05-24-2010 at 03:36 PM.
sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
Claude9

Claude9 has an OK reputation so far

I'm betting that the factor of availability will be the holding factor. I have heard talk on the Kings Network that the Kings are initially inclined at Demarcus Cousins but if Cousins is gone at #5, then its Monroe.
Claude9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #11
Californiafan
I brick open layups

Californiafan has an OK reputation so far

By the time the Kings draft there should be at least 2 of the big men( Cousins, Monroe, or Favors) on the board. They would be crazy to draft anything else unless Turner or Wall somehow fall.
Californiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: