Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-23-2010, 12:49 PM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position

Bryant McKinnie has some mysterious aura around him, people think he's really good for some reason. He's really solid but 90 jeez lol.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #17
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Tony Gonzalez as the best TE in the league? c'mon now he has regressed at his age.. he should be no higher then a 92 or 93 these days Witten have the rights to the best TE in the league then Clark, Davis & Gates. I'm glad they showed Rodgers some love though, he's so good now and is only going to get better with a better O line I can see him putting up Brady-esk 50 TD numbers one day and how is Moss only a 95? & where is Welker? he still isn't getting any love just because he isn't a deep threat when he has some of best hands in the league.
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #18
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How in the hell does Witten have the rights to top TE? Clark, Davis and Gates are above him.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #19
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have the feeling that Gates is gonna put up monstrous numbers without VJ being there.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #20
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Witten is regarded as the most complete TE in the NFL by most...I agree that the Tony G. being #1 is bad...

also I read that the Smith on that list is infact the one that plays for NY...although I think the person that said that was a Giants fan...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #21
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

There's no way that that Steve Smith is one of the top WRs. It HAS to be the Panthers' WR. No doubt in my mind.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #22
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
There's no way that that Steve Smith is one of the top WRs. It HAS to be the Panthers' WR. No doubt in my mind.
yeah I just went back to the Madden forums and I believe you are correct on that...
Old 06-24-2010, 01:19 AM   #23
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who with a clue rates Witten at #1? I'd easily take Gates over him.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #24
Seymour Glass
MyMindIsMyOwnChurch

Seymour Glass has decent reputation

I'm surprised Tony Gonzalez continues to be tha overrated. I understand he was a monster but you would think people would put it into perspective eventually.
Seymour Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:03 AM   #25
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Who with a clue rates Witten at #1? I'd easily take Gates over him.
Witten is a better blocker than Gates...

also 2 years younger if that means anything...

I don't have a problem with anyone saying Gates is better, but let's not pretend it isn't argueable or anything...Witten could easily have a MONSTER year next year...as well as Gates
Old 06-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #26
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
don't like the WR list at all...

Roddy White?

DeSean over Miles?

Steve Smith?...which Steve Smith is that?, I don't even know...lol

Wayne over Moss?...that isn't good

DeSean is better than Miles you ****. Maybe not catching but routes and everything else....awareness, speed, returns, etc
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only thing with Witten is that he had a down year last year. I guess it wasn't really enough to effect his ranking tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #28
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

I'm a Falcons fan and still shocked to see TG at #1.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: