Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2006, 04:48 PM   #46
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo1a
Damn straight. I don't understand why it was so hard to believe.

Easy because its never been news to anyone. Chris Webber has always been linked with Tyra Banks. Ananda has always been linked with Maxwell. The two have never been linked dispite the links you posted. Not many buy into ny gossip. Essence didnt even admit the two. Just said "the two have been linked" implying that is what they are hearing she has dealt with.

Ananda has been linked with Sam Cassell. I dont believe that dispite it being reported and potentially can grow legs in rumorville, gossipland.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:55 PM   #47
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Lo1a has an OK reputation so far

Well they dated for YEARS. It wasn't a "linked" thing. They were a couple. The man is 6'10", chocolate, and fine as hell, not to mention a multi-millionaire. Y'all act like Tyra was his first girlfriend. Sheesh...
Lo1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:59 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Well they dated for YEARS. It wasn't a "linked" thing. They were a couple. The man is 6'10", chocolate, and fine as hell. Y'all act like Tyra was his first girlfriend. Sheesh...

And you act like the nation knew about the two. Chris has been linked to plenty of woman and i never heard about Ananda Lewis. Sorry if i dont pick up the magazine at the checkout counter. Sorry if i dont purchase it and as i release little ced's into the pool of glory I read up on the latest gossip.

Who is acting like Chris Webber is Sam Cassell in the looks department? Dont turn this around. This is about not knowing about a couple dating.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:03 PM   #49
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
And you act like the nation knew about the two. Chris has been linked to plenty of woman and i never heard about Ananda Lewis. Sorry if i dont pick up the magazine at the checkout counter. Sorry if i dont purchase it and as i release little ced's into the pool of glory I read up on the latest gossip.

Well you need to start. lol

But seriously, although it may not have been known to you, it was common knowledge.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #50
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Am I the only one who doesnt think Sam Cassell is that ugly?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:07 PM   #51
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Well you need to start. lol

But seriously, although it may not have been known to you, it was common knowledge.

Oh ok. I never said u were lying tho or the two didnt. Just mentioned i wasnt aware of it. Chris lucky, she's badass. Much better than Tyra.

Quote:

Yes you are...you must not look in the mirror much because you're a funny lookin human being.

Sam = smeagol
Gee = frodo
Old 11-15-2006, 05:08 PM   #52
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

Um... Yes.

I think Sam Cassell, Tyrone Hill, and Popeye Jones are all in a dead heat to win the "Ugliest NBA Player - Past or Present" pageant.

Last edited by Lo1a : 11-15-2006 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:17 PM   #53
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

Gee you must be a guy that looks deep into the heart, very deep.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:21 PM   #54
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's ugly but it's always bugged me a little bit that every time he's discussed, someone brings up his appearance. It's impossible for some people to get past and that's wrong because he's had a very good career and after that nothing else really matters. Why do bball fans, most of them male, dwell on that? I do wonder if he'd have made more than one All-Star game if he looked like Nash or Parker or whoever. No one ever stops to think that over his 13 year career he averages 16 and 6, has been hitting big shots since he helped Houston repeat as Champs in his first two seasons and is right now averaging 20, 5, and 4 when he's almost 37. And aside from one year with the Nets, has never missed the playoffs (I think...could be slightly off here). But people always bring up, "he's ugly." Are you dating him? If not, who cares?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:25 PM   #55
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, its not just guys that post on here.

Well welcome to the board.

No matter what grovetd says to you, don't give him your number.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:35 PM   #56
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I almost spit out my coffee reading this. Perhaps you should return to BET message boards with this crap.

Why? I don't see anything in that post that should make you spit out your coffee. Because I said the man was fine? Please, as much Jessica Alba pics and whatever "hoochie of the month" crap that gets posted on this board, you get offended for that?? Maybe you need to find another board.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:30 PM   #57
looki nobawls
Can barely lace up my sneakers

looki nobawls has an OK reputation so far
Default New York news sux

Since when did the New York Post become credible? They spew the same shiet as Washington Times and Fox news which by the way is owned by the same guy.
looki nobawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:32 PM   #58
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by looki nobawls
Since when did the New York Post become credible? They spew the same shiet as Washington Times and Fox news which by the way is owned by the same guy.

dont forget bout Peter Vecsey
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:45 PM   #59
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Lightbulb Its all about the Benjamins..

Rich Men get hot chicks.. and those who pretend all get the same.

Sammy has game and he knows it.

For members who are clueless about the rules, check out
www.blowmeuptom.com for info on Leykis 101.

PS: Dont get married without a prenup and use your hat or
use your wallet to child support and ******mony for life.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:48 PM   #60
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MONEY
butterface stands for "but her face", because everything on her is good but her face

so the appropriate term for males would have to be an abbreviation of "but his face", which should be something like "buttsface" or something

therefore, Sam Cassell is a "buttsface". See? It magically works out.

Classic indeed.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: