Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 06-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default CDR to the Bucks for 2012 2nd round pick

Quote:
Starting Tuesday afternoon, Chris Douglas-Roberts has been happily tweeting about some big news, adding "FTD". Chad Ford reported Tuesday the Nets and Bucks were in "serious negotiations" on a trade that would send CDR to Milwaukee for a second round pick. "FTD"? "Fear the Deer".

After initial reports that the pick would be one of the ones the Bucks have on Thursday, it has been determined that it will be a second rounder in 2012. The deal will be announced after the Draft, perhaps Friday.
http://www.netsdaily.com/

It sucks. Why do we always give the bucks the better player? If CDR didnt make those dumb comments... man.

Redd, Salmons, Bell, Delfino, CDR, Mbah a Moute... That's a lot of wing players
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: CDR to the Bucks for 2012 2nd round pick

Best news ive heard...it was only a matter of time.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
taibien86
I hit open layups

taibien86 has an OK reputation so far

i dont see why this is good for us. a team is lucky to draft someone in the 2nd round who can be in a team's rotation. sticking with cdr is better than taking a chance on something that will most likely not pan out
taibien86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibien86
i dont see why this is good for us. a team is lucky to draft someone in the 2nd round who can be in a team's rotation. sticking with cdr is better than taking a chance on something that will most likely not pan out

I always got the feeling that he didnt want to play for the nets. From his tweets and comments, it seemed to me that he wanted to play else where. And he acts as if he's a star but his numbers dont reflect that. I never liked his ego. A small form of cancer that was going to grow larger. Too much talk and not enough action. Good move in my opinion.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
taibien86
I hit open layups

taibien86 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
I always got the feeling that he didnt want to play for the nets. From his tweets and comments, it seemed to me that he wanted to play else where. And he acts as if he's a star but his numbers dont reflect that. I never liked his ego. A small form of cancer that was going to grow larger. Too much talk and not enough action. Good move in my opinion.

he's still harping on the fact that he's a second rounder that still plays in the league. i agree, his head is big bc everywhere he goes people latch onto him. he's someone who believes the amount of work he puts in is enough, which is why he'll never really succeed. but with all that being said, i don't think we will get a player that will be as effective as him. and it'll be a couple of years before we'd be able to tell after the player we pick develops.
taibien86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Trade became official today:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6082

All the Nets got for CDR was a future 2nd round draft pick
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #7
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The guy averaged like 16 points a game as a Starter, he obviously put the ball in the basket. Im disappointed we only got a 2nd rounder for him.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when i heard nets insiders calling him a cancer in the locker room a couple months ago, i assumed that he'd be gone before next season began.

and i agree that it would have been nice to get more than a 2nd-rounder for him, but there are so many holes in his game that it's hard to imagine getting a #1 for him. at this point it looks very doubtful that he'll ever be more than an instant-offense sub.

another nets 'draft steal' turning into nothing much, and another kid who badly needs a massive reality check, from the looks of it.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #9
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

This is rather disappointing, we'd have gotten a much better deal than this...
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: