Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ~~ Official NBA 2010 Draft Thread ~~

Make your prediction of the 1st round (Or just the Lottery Picks).

I am more excited about the trades tomorrow than the actual draft to be honest, I feel like there will be a number of big trades.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ~~ Official NBA 2010 Draft Thread ~~

Cavaliers will make a splash tomorrow...book it
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did someone actually erase the official draft thread I made? What?

Whatever......
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #5
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I wonder who the Knicks will select?;-)
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Did someone actually erase the official draft thread I made? What?

Whatever......

I went back like 10 pages yesturday just in case someone else already made a thread, honestly did not know you already made one. But post your prediction!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I went back like 10 pages yesturday just in case someone else already made a thread, honestly did not know you already made one. But post your prediction!

It was stickied on top like 1/2 hour ago. Doesn't matter. Just weird.

I predict I'll be at the Mets game and DVRing the draft and watching it around 11:30 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:56 PM   #8
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
It was stickied on top like 1/2 hour ago. Doesn't matter. Just weird.

I predict I'll be at the Mets game and DVRing the draft and watching it around 11:30 PM.

Yeah, that confused me, I was halfway through posting.

I'll be watching it at 7AM BST

I hope Boston either trades up (unlikely) or trades down to late 1st with Minnie or New Jersey and takes Ryan Richards.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Yeah, that confused me, I was halfway through posting.

I'll be watching it at 7AM BST

I hope Boston either trades up (unlikely) or trades down to late 1st with Minnie or New Jersey and takes Ryan Richards.

We have an avi bet on who goes further, right? i didn't bother checking the thread, it started becoming trading of racist insults...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #10
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
We have an avi bet on who goes further, right? i didn't bother checking the thread, it started becoming trading of racist insults...

Yeah, we do. You'll probably win and yeah, I got bored of the thread too.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

:S heat traded away their only first rounder lol, which I am fine with since it clears space but it makes the draft a bit less interesting.

oh well
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

03 draft's on NBATV. Jay Bilas said "If it weren't for Lebron James Darko Milicic would be the #1 pick of any draft in the last 10 years." Darko's post-pick interview was hilarious, I couldn't understand a word he said but the lady interviewing him just kept letting him ramble on and eventually he looks around like "that's all the English I know lady."
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #13
Jumpman10135
Sheeeit Stuckey ballin

Jumpman10135 has an OK reputation so far

1-John Wall
2-Evan Turner
3-Derrick Favors
4-Wes Johnson
5-Greg Monroe
6-Al Farouq Aminu
7-Demarcus Cousins
8-Cole Aldrich
9-Ekpe Udoh
10-Hansaan Whiteside
Jumpman10135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Yeah, we do. You'll probably win and yeah, I got bored of the thread too.

People don't argue sports fun anymore. It's not YOU SUCK! No YOU SUCK! It's AMERICANS ARE TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO MURDER BABIES! No, ENGLAND RAPES LITTLE GIRLS!!

It's like wtf. Isn't this soccer? (haha, maybe it's cause its soccer...)

Watch us both get bounced at the same time...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #15
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
People don't argue sports fun anymore. It's not YOU SUCK! No YOU SUCK! It's AMERICANS ARE TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO MURDER BABIES! No, ENGLAND RAPES LITTLE GIRLS!!

It's like wtf. Isn't this soccer? (haha, maybe it's cause its soccer...)

Watch us both get bounced at the same time...

Pretty much lol. I like having intelligent debates about football and basketball, it just doesn't happen anywhere online
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: