Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Official Mock Draft Game

InspiredLebowski where you at?!

We've done this game the last 2 years for the NBA and did it this year for the NFL draft so here's the rules...

1. Everyone will submit to InspiredLebowski by PM a mock draft of the full 1st round. The mock must be submitted by a 1/2 hour before the start of the draft. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. Drafts are submitted by PM to prevent people from copying others, InspiredLebowski will post his in the thread before draft time so you know he's not changing his picks.

3. Will up to 12 mocks.

Scoring System

For every correct pick you make, it counts as 3 points. For every pick that you were 1 pick off, it's 2 points. 2 picks off counts as 1 point, and anything other than that goes for 0 points. Player with the most points wins. The point system goes by actual draft slot, not which team. Trades happen. For example if you have Turner going #3 to the Nets, and they trade up to #2 after you've submitted your mock and draft Turner, you don't get those points. The # at which they were selected is what you're scored upon, not the team.

Example of scoring:

Say that this is the mock I submit...

1. Wall
2. Turner
3. Favors
4. Johnson
5. Aminu
6. Cousins
7. Monroe

And the real draft order goes...

1. Wall
2. Cousins
3. Turner
4. Favors
5. Johnson
6. Monroe
7. Aminu

You would receive 3 points for Wall, 2 points for Turner/Favors/Johnson/Monroe, and 1 point for Aminu. The Cousins pick was 3 or more picks off and would receive 0 points.

Who's in?

1. Posterize
2. Bigticket
3. Inspiredlebowski
4. Grinder
5. Illinifan
6. nolebball
7. buffalobraves
8. JerseyBlaze
9. KG215
10. UconnCeltics
11. Kebab Stall

Last edited by Posterize246 : 06-17-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Official Mock Draft Game

I'm in.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
nolebball
Decent playground baller

nolebball has no real reputation yet.

I'm diggy down
nolebball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #4
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

In
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in. If we get more than 12 I'll score the extras.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #6
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Count me in.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll get you this time Inspired. I'll get you this time..

I'm in btw.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I'm in. If we get more than 12 I'll score the extras.
If you'll be online that night you can run the whole thing if you want because I'll be at the Sixers draft party. Won't get the scores up until the next day. If you score it as the draft goes along you find it's really easy to score and can be done just minutes after it's over.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
If you'll be online that night you can run the whole thing if you want because I'll be at the Sixers draft party. Won't get the scores up until the next day. If you score it as the draft goes along you find it's really easy to score and can be done just minutes after it's over.
Draft's on a Thursday so I'm sure I'll be here, I could do that. The setup's fine, half hour before the draft deadline and everything.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:39 AM   #10
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #11
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

yo count me in please
who do you submit it to again?
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
yo count me in please
who do you submit it to again?
send them to inspiredlebowski
Old 06-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #13
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 01:11 AM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

If I win again I'm retiring undefeated. This draft seems so crazy I think whomever wins will either be incredibly in the know or incredibly lucky, one or the other.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: