Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #16
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation
Default Re: **** You Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5

If you look closely you can see the Knicks hopes and dreams flying up in a cloud of dust

LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #17
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
If you look closely you can see the Knicks hopes and dreams flying up in a cloud of dust

Isn't this your 25th NBA Lottery?
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #18
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Isn't this your 25th NBA Lottery?

There's really nothing you can say about my team that will hurt me. I don't expect anything. Every win is a pleasant surprise.

It's easier to count the years that we weren't in the lottery
Old 06-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #19
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Knick fans shouldn't worry... you still have your draft picks, right?
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #20
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

After 2 years preparing for this offseason it would be nothing short of hilarious if they end up with nothing.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #21
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat coolKNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat cool

chicago hasnt even made any trades/deals yet.

chill out people, enough making a new lebron thread every 5 fcuking minutes
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #22
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech

Old 06-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #23
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
lmfao that's mean.
Faberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #24
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll post this here (I posted it in the Hinrich to Wizards thread as well).

This is just in reference why bagelred (and I guess this apply to Knicks fans) about being mad about this trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I'll tell you why he is so butt hurt. He is pissed because this gives Chicago more cap space. Now Chicago is going to have the ability to bring two max free agents. They can have Bosh/Bron, Wade/Bron, Bron/Wade, etc you get the point. He is pissed because his piece of sh!t team was raped by Morey in order to make the Knicks unload Jeffries. Knicks went all in February. They gave the Rockets Jordan Hill (#8 2009 pick), they gave the Rockets the option to swap draft picks in 2011 (top #1 protected) and they also gave the Rockets a 2012 pick (top #5 protected).

See the Knicks are f*cked if they don't get at least one true superstar to come over (either Bron or Wade). The Knicks are not going to be be able to build for the next two years because the Rockets raped them just to take Jeffries.

I told this asshole all along that if the Knicks dealt with the Rockets that we were going to get whatever the hell we wanted out of them, not some bullsh!t player like Eddy Curry. This is why Bagel is so butt hurt, because Miami and Chicago have cleared as much capspace as the Knicks have and now they are in serious jeopardy of watching their team crash and burn for the next few years.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #25
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

No matter where LeBron goes, there's going to be A LOT of butt-hurt people.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #26
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I'll post this here (I posted it in the Hinrich to Wizards thread as well).

This is just in reference why bagelred (and I guess this apply to Knicks fans) about being mad about this trade.
**** You.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

THey don't have room for two max free agents yet unless both players are taking $2 million per season pay cuts. Yes, this gives them a much much better argument than before. But it does not give them the room to sign two max players. That's NOT true. Unless they take pay cuts. Which they are not...

Rowe, stop being such a little girl. WAH WAH, THE BULLS HAVE WON! OMG! WHAT WILL I DO?

Please. It's embarassing me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #28
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

I'm happy with that. I'm ready for anything this free agency. I just want to watch winning Chicago basketball again.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #29
bongolarry
I brick open layups

bongolarry has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Ya why would we not be happy with one all star and finishing in the bottom seed of the Eastern Conference every year thats so strange of us why would we want better players? And what do you mean by future franchise player? If hes not a franchise player idk who is.
bongolarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #30
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

raps could have been in this situation like miami n bulls. instead we signed calderon, bargs n hedo to ridiculous contracts.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: