Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-24-2010, 04:58 AM   #1
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default John Wall's First Commercial - Reebok ZigTech Slash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRQhKiu-SOU

No, it's not a joke.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:08 AM   #2
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: John Wall's First Commercial - Reebok ZigTech Slash

Animation sucked and it could've done without Wall flexing on the end. It's a bad commercial, but you'll get used to it once you see it more often I guess.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:16 AM   #3
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

someone needs to gif this
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #4
entropy35
High School Starter

entropy35 is considered somewhat coolentropy35 is considered somewhat cool

It was a good commercial IMO, nothing extraordinary though.
entropy35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AI passing the torch(ball)
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some nice shoes. Might get them. I'd prefer white and blue though.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

The shoe is actually nice, first good looking reebok shoe in a while...

btw when the 2003 draft was on nba tv, they said Reebok offered Lebron more money than Nike did (90 mil$), but he said no.... just thought it was interesting
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I must be getting old, those shoes are hideous. They look like some gay workboots.

Reebok's really pushing that "ZigTech" shit hard. I've never worn a pair but it looks ridiculous.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
alexthegr8
Kids at the park dunk on me

alexthegr8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I must be getting old, those shoes are hideous. They look like some gay workboots.

Reebok's really pushing that "ZigTech" shit hard. I've never worn a pair but it looks ridiculous.

I agree with you. I've vomited chunks that look better than those atrocities. Just a hideous, hideous looking shoe.
alexthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #10
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wonder if Iverson knows he's in that ad?
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegr8
I agree with you. I've vomited chunks that look better than those atrocities. Just a hideous, hideous looking shoe.

That's what was said when the Jordan III's came out. Now it's a classic.

Reebok needs more star power. Good for them.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:35 AM   #12
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Animation sucked and it could've done without Wall flexing on the end. It's a bad commercial, but you'll get used to it once you see it more often I guess.

You mean the John Wall dance?
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #13
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi

That's his dance. The shoes look HORRIBLE though...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #14
alexthegr8
Kids at the park dunk on me

alexthegr8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
That's what was said when the Jordan III's came out. Now it's a classic.

Reebok needs more star power. Good for them.

I think that they picked a good player to serve as the face of their brand (at least the basketball portion of their brand), but IMO, the shoes aren't aesthetically appealing, that's all. Maybe you're right and they'll grow on me. We'll see.
alexthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #15
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sorry but i wouldn't even give that shoe to a homeless guy. garbage.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: