Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Arrow Grinder's Final Mock Draft

Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Grinder's Final Mock Draft

Whats your reasoning with Gallon at 30? I haven't seen him higher than late second round in most mocks. Other than that I thought it was a pretty solid mock. The Thunder might go with Seraphin at 21 instead of Sanders because there have been rumors about OKC liking him a lot even if he isn't coming over right away.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

2 things. I think Heyward might just go to the Pacers, being a Butler guy and going on that run that they did in the NCAA's.

And I hope you're right about Crawford to the Nets at #27. I love his game.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
Whats your reasoning with Gallon at 30? I haven't seen him higher than late second round in most mocks. Other than that I thought it was a pretty solid mock. The Thunder might go with Seraphin at 21 instead of Sanders because there have been rumors about OKC liking him a lot even if he isn't coming over right away.

I think Gallon's got a ton of potential and has worked really hard to drop a ton of weight. He's a very good shooter, handles the ball well, and has a really unique skill set for a 300 lb. big man. A lot of people said he's too short for the center position, but he measured nearly 6'10" in shoes with a 7'5" wingspan. He's a better rebounder than both Blatche and McGee, and I really believe he could be a starter if he can keep his conditioning up.

A few of these teams with multiple first rounders are really tough to peg because you know there's gonna be trades and likely sales of picks.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Gallon will be a good pick even before 30
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Udoh at GSW makes me throw up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #7
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I think Gallon's got a ton of potential and has worked really hard to drop a ton of weight. He's a very good shooter, handles the ball well, and has a really unique skill set for a 300 lb. big man. A lot of people said he's too short for the center position, but he measured nearly 6'10" in shoes with a 7'5" wingspan. He's a better rebounder than both Blatche and McGee, and I really believe he could be a starter if he can keep his conditioning up.

A few of these teams with multiple first rounders are really tough to peg because you know there's gonna be trades and likely sales of picks.
I'm a big fan of Gallon I just think they could grab someone like Brackins or Pondexter at 30 and get Gallon at 35.

Also, I know what you mean about the multiple first round picks. I've been changing my mock every day with those picks.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Monroe is a much better fit for GSW I don't know why they are leaning towards Udoh.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
BlackWhiteGreen
College superstar

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Bledsoe to Celtics would be a nightmare for me. Why pick someone behind our best player going forward? Makes no sense
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
dough
Decent college freshman

dough has decent reputationdough has decent reputation

Larry Sanders might go up to 9 spots earlier imo.
dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dough
Larry Sanders might go up to 9 spots earlier imo.

Who is Larry Sanders. Keep seeing his name mentioned by folks. I dont think I ever seen him play and if I did (school played a good team?) I damn sure didnt notice him.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
agreed dont like that pick at all that,we will have way too many young PF Randolph,Wright,Tolliver,Udoh.I would much rather get Monroe who can pass as a center once in this system.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #13
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
agreed dont like that pick at all that,we will have way too many young PF Randolph,Wright,Tolliver,Udoh.I would much rather get Monroe who can pass as a center once in this system.

While I would take Monroe, I don't think Udoh is any worse, if at all, than Monroe at this point. He's an above average passer himself, can handle the ball as well as Monroe, is better defensively, rebounds just as well, has a better jumper and has a better motor. I feel like Monroe would be must better in a half court oriented system that runs a lot of sets or a triangle offense. The Jazz would probably love to have Monroe, although there's probably a 5% chance he falls there.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

Greg Monroe would be perfect.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:19 PM   #15
T-bomb 25
Local High School Star

T-bomb 25 has not been impressing people

Jordan Crawford should be much much higher in this wack draft,i only see Evan Turner being better than him at 2 gaurd,who ever gets him is gonna be getting a steal,and all the teams thats taking bums like Xavier Henry are gonna regret not taking him.
T-bomb 25 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: