Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

dr8ked has decent reputation
Thumbs up Orlando magic, stole the night.

Orton and Stanley robinson Rashard lewis days in Magic are numbered because robinson is more athletic,can hit the 3, good defender and rebounder and is cheap Orton next to dwight will make it hard for most teams to score
dr8ked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
TrueDiesel3

Default Re: Orlando magic, stole the night.

Orton probably won't even get playing time so he can't shoot 3s.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
Hiei
Local High School Star

Hiei has decent reputation

Who would take Lewis? It seems Orlando has more issues than any other team with getting stuck with failures. Turkoglu, Lewis, Vince and Nelson all need to be packed up and sent to the middle of the ocean.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8ked
Orton and Stanley robinson Rashard lewis days in Magic are numbered because robinson is more athletic,can hit the 3, good defender and rebounder and is cheap Orton next to dwight will make it hard for most teams to score

Numbered?

Nope, he still has 3 years left in orlando.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:36 AM   #5
I am that I am
Banned

I am that I am has an OK reputation so far

No team is stupid enough to trade for Rashard's contract except the Clippers
I am that I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #6
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Orton starting next to D12?
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
visirale
Local High School Star

visirale has decent reputation

I'm very happy with the draft. A lot of value from two picks that don't usually yield a lot of value. Don't know how Robinson fell so low in the second. It seemed like "Draft a project center who won't see the floor for 3 years" night in NYC.
visirale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:43 AM   #8
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

What a horrible song that was.

Anyway, this guy has Vince going to DC:

http://twitter.com/TheRocketGuy
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:51 AM   #9
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am that I am
No team is stupid enough to trade for Rashard's contract except the Clippers

I thought Sterling was a cheapskate... Not sure. I've only been following the team for 10 years.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:00 AM   #10
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only numbers involved with Rashard Lewis are the millions hes making....

Oh, and his 3pt%
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: