Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-25-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

dr8ked has decent reputation
Default Rant/Mikhail Torrance never got Drafted and other PG's too

damn, i guess it's tough out there.. I'll start with my team GM, Joe dumars, Terrico white ?, really ? over Torrance ? Man we don't have true starting PG.. Bynum is a good back up PG but stuckey needs to be moved to the SG position coming off the bench.. Did i mention this kid torrance can score at will ?? Seriously.. I thought we were gonna get a REAL PG , but we picked rodney stuckey 2.0 WTF bro ?? Jeremy wise, Sherron Collins, WTF man ?? Should've even traded the pick for some cash i'm dissapointed at that 36th Pick by the pistons./ RANT..

Last edited by dr8ked : 06-25-2010 at 12:49 AM.
dr8ked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rant/Mikhail Torrance never got Drafted and other PG's too

I'm still disappointed at not landing Cousins, and spending a shitload of cap space on Ben Gordon and Charlie V. I would've preferred to swing for the fences and strike out this year than prematurely ejaculate shitty contracts for those two.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #3
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I'm still disappointed at not landing Cousins, and spending a shitload of cap space on Ben Gordon and Charlie V. I would've preferred to swing for the fences and strike out this year than prematurely ejaculate shitty contracts for those two.

don't even get me started on this 2 guys.. I'm giving them one more year, i said i would give them 2 years to rebuild.. After that, no more excuses man.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sign them undrafted.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #5
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Sign them undrafted.

Hmm, good idea. I wonder if Joe knows this..
Old 06-25-2010, 02:07 AM   #6
Hamburgers
bang on em flex on em

Hamburgers has an OK reputation so far

Torrance didnt get drafted because he has a heart problem /endthread
Hamburgers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: