Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
tylerconway
I airball my layups

tylerconway has an OK reputation so far
Default Top 10 NBA Draft Winners and Losers

Winners: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...of-draft-night

Losers: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...of-draft-night

As always, all thoughts and comments are welcomed
tylerconway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Top 10 NBA Draft Winners and Losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerconway

Go away. Why not post that crap here? Stop driving traffic to that awful website.

I've already read about the draft winners and losers at ESPN and RealGm this morning. You're way late and a nobody.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
tylerconway
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
Go away. Why not post that crap here? Stop driving traffic to that awful website.

I've already read about the draft winners and losers at ESPN and RealGm this morning. You're way late and a nobody.

And you are an internet troll. I'd rather be a nobody than you.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
And you are an internet troll. I'd rather be a nobody than you.

What makes me a troll?
I don't want to read another one of your misinformed articles?

If you post them here, people can quote you more easily in their replies, too. So why not, copy and paste the text here instead of driving traffic to a terrible website? You could still keep the link to it, but put the text here, so people have the option.

Thanks,

Ced
Old 06-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
tylerconway
I airball my layups

Quote:
What makes me a troll?
I don't want to read another one of your misinformed articles?

If you post them here, people can quote you more easily in their replies, too. So why not, copy and paste the text here instead of driving traffic to a terrible website? You could still keep the link to it, but put the text here, so people have the option.

Thanks,

Ced

"Misinformed"...I enjoy that. I'm sure your vast array of basketball knowledge far surpasses mine.

As for why not copy paste it? It's easier to read via the link. It's formatted a way that's reader friendly and not 2,000 words of jumbled text that it would be on a message board format.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:47 PM   #6
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
"Misinformed"...I enjoy that. I'm sure your vast array of basketball knowledge far surpasses mine.

Well, you are as informed as posters here, therefor I don;t want to click o na link to read your tripe.

Quote:
As for why not copy paste it? It's easier to read via the link. I drive traffic to my site, and I get to continue to pretend I'm a journalist. It's formatted a way that's reader friendly and not 2,000 words of jumbled text that it would be on a message board format.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow. harsh
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #8
tylerconway
I airball my layups

Quote:
Well, you are as informed as posters here, therefor I don;t want to click o na link to read your tripe.

So...how is your mother's basement working out for you?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #9
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
So...how is your mother's basement working out for you?

That's awfully personal. You should keep crap like that for your other website.
I'm posting with you from work. So I guess I could call myself a paid poster. In 8 minutes, I'll be on my to my apartment to hang with the gf.

Personal time with you over.

Just start posting your stuff here. No one wants to go over to the bleacher report and have pop ups flying up everywhere.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wish I could live in my mother's basement. The fortune I would have.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #11
tylerconway
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I wish I could live in my mother's basement. The fortune I would have.

Very solid point.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait, so this guy tyler is writing these articles?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:14 PM   #13
tylerconway
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Wait, so this guy tyler is writing these articles?

Indeed, I am. That's why I post them on here--to get feedback. Doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative..just that it's relevant and has some basis.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #14
tmaczdaddy
I brick open layups

tmaczdaddy has no real reputation yet.

I am a draft guru:

Here were my predictions I posted in a Rockets Forum in response to the Rudy rumors:

""Blazers trade Rudy for #14 or #13!

13th pick - George/Bradley/Babbitt 22nd pick - Williams/Bledsoe/Seraphin 34th pick - Williams/Armon Johnson/Brackins/Lawal

If we could land Geroge, Williams and Brackins in the same draft I'd be freakin ecstatic.

Right now, my wish list(realistically) for my Blazers is: 1- Paul George 2- Luke Babbitt 3- Avery Bradley 4- Elliot Williams 5- Kevin Seraphin 6- Eric Bledsoe 7- Armon Johnson 8- Craig Brackins

I love Crawford's game, and Stphenson's a little, but I doubt we go in that direction.""

On the spot on everything I said.
tmaczdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: