Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default First Trade You Could Make

Lets say the front office let you make one trade. Think of a logical trade that would work for both sides. I think I made a thread like this before but its the offseason and I cant think of any better ideas.

Discuss.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: First Trade You Could Make

Anything involving Barbosa!!!!

I'll have to get on ESPNs trade machine to come up with some real scenarios but I'll get back to you
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far

I would give Barbosa for nothing to any team that's willing to take on his contract.
Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didnt really see anything that we could give to other teams for what I wanted from them... about 90% of my trades I was trying to move JRich nothing really worked..
Old 08-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

I say we try and make a play for Kevin Love.. word is he's unhappy making comments he feel more appreciated by team USA then the T-Wolves.. I tried the trade machine but it wont let me put people in because they signed recently and have to wait 3 months... lame should just let me do it.. anyhow.. I am thinking of maybe Dudley and Frye or something like that for Love..
Old 08-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #6
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool

Suns need to move 2 or 3 mid level guys for one stud. Signing Frye without getting Amare back was an absolutely awful move. He played well off Amare's dominance in the paint, but without that he's just another guy. With Turk playing the 4, the last thing they need is another undersized shooter backing him up. Hopefully someone stupid like the Clips will take him in a trade.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: