Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 04-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster
Default New Warriors jersey

During the season, I heard the Warriors are gonna have a new jersey next season. Somebody else heard/read something about it? Are they going old school ( la 76ers) or new style?
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Warriors jersey

Yes they are getting new jerseys.I've heard its a mix of both new and old jerseys.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:56 AM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They say they might unveil it on draft night.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
BeeClips
I airball my layups

BeeClips has an OK reputation so far

oh. how exciting.
can they move back to this side of the bay?
we can just bulldoze monster park.
BeeClips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #5
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

now that im thinking about it i guess this is why all the jerseys at the arena were half off.. damn..
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
They say they might unveil it on draft night.
I think they are only reveiling the new logo on that night.

here is a sketch made based upon rumors of the new jerseys
Old 05-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I think they are only reveiling the new logo on that night.

here is a sketch made based upon rumors of the new jerseys

But the colors are great
Old 05-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

yes, i like the D-leuge version (although they aren't THAT bad), wait. looking at their roster, yes, they are that bad
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #9
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

I just wish it won't look like this

Old 05-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
I just wish it won't look like this

nobody in America would buy that ugly pos
Old 05-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

These are fan made

I would buy these easily
Old 05-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

Quote:
These are fan made

I would buy these easily

I like the front of the first one. And the back of the yellow one
Old 05-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #13
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
These are fan made

I would buy these easily

those are nice
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #14
1manfastbreak
just win

Quote:
These are fan made

I would buy these easily

no yellow jerseys, to much like the pacers.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #15
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

i like em.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: