Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 07-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #16
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So people on the NBA forum think JJ is better than Yao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I thought you had to be a LeBron or Kobe fan lol.

Not necessarily. All you have to do is learn how to respond with a "U mad?" or "this". That should pretty much do it. And if you disagree with someone...call them a homer/nuthugger.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #17
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
Not necessarily. All you have to do is learn how to respond with a "U mad?" or "this". That should pretty much do it. And if you disagree with someone...call them a homer/nuthugger.

The NBA Thread used to be cool, I would go in there and post stuff without getting blasted. Now It seems like everything you try to say there is wrong.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #18
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Yes, you have to be mentally strong if you want to post there.

i think you actually have to have an IQ lower than 70 to post there....
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:49 AM   #19
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
i think you actually have to have an IQ lower than 70 to post there....

Not necessarily, some good posters still post in the NBA forum. I just ignore the trolls/agenda threads.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:22 AM   #20
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Everyone there laughs at Yao Ming's health
Old 07-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #21
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

Yeah that's one thing I hate. But I guess they have a point. One thing I really can't stand is idiots who think a 7'6 center should be able to dunk everything, block everything, and move like you were 6'6. Yao gets a dunk "well yeah guy's like 10 ft tall, it doesn't impress me". Yao gets blocked "lol, what a scrub, Yao is just soft" They don't appreciate the game, if you look at every center that was Yao Ming's height, they've pretty much been stiffs....they couldn't move for shit like Shawn Bradley. Yao is pretty fast for a guy his height/weight.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:32 AM   #22
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Yeah that's one thing I hate. But I guess they have a point. One thing I really can't stand is idiots who think a 7'6 center should be able to dunk everything, block everything, and move like you were 6'6. Yao gets a dunk "well yeah guy's like 10 ft tall, it doesn't impress me". Yao gets blocked "lol, what a scrub, Yao is just soft" They don't appreciate the game, if you look at every center that was Yao Ming's height, they've pretty much been stiffs....they couldn't move for shit like Shawn Bradley. Yao is pretty fast for a guy his height/weight.

Yea Shawn Bradley, Manute Bol, Rick Smits, Roy Hibbert, they all move terrible. That guy who was supposed to be coming to the league, Sun Ming Ming; I saw him get hung and he couldn't run. Kenny George is someone else who could barely move and do stuff.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:37 AM   #23
mattevans11

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Not necessarily, some good posters still post in the NBA forum. I just ignore the trolls/agenda threads.

the trolls have made it pretty unbearable..... they find a way to put the agendas in threads that have nothing to do with their agenda and tehy make it that way.

then people respond to them, which makes it even worse
Old 07-20-2010, 02:46 AM   #24
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
the trolls have made it pretty unbearable..... they find a way to put the agendas in threads that have nothing to do with their agenda and tehy make it that way.

then people respond to them, which makes it even worse

Another thing I hate are the idiots who think every word a players says is important.

Matt Boner: LeBron James is still the best players in the league.

Brandon Jennings: Kobe is the best in the league.

*insert scrub player*: The Heat is the team to beat

Those type of threads just need to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Yea Shawn Bradley, Manute Bol, Rick Smits, Roy Hibbert, they all move terrible. That guy who was supposed to be coming to the league, Sun Ming Ming; I saw him get hung and he couldn't run. Kenny George is someone else who could barely move and do stuff.

Exactly, there's never been a guy 7'6+ player who can move the Yao does.

Last edited by YouGotServed : 07-20-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:13 AM   #25
mattevans11

Quote:
Another thing I hate are the idiots who think every word a players says is important.

Matt Boner: LeBron James is still the best players in the league.

Brandon Jennings: Kobe is the best in the league.

*insert scrub player*: The Heat is the team to beat

Those type of threads just need to stop.

Exactly, there's never been a guy 7'6+ player who can move the Yao does.

for sure on both accounts here.....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: