Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Who's the best Coach who's currenty available in the Free Agent Market?

Larry Brown
Tom Thibodeau
Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K)
Byron Scott
Scottie Pippen
Brian Shaw
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's the best Coach who's currenty available in the Free Agent Market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Larry Brown
Tom Thibodeau
Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K)
Byron Scott
Scottie Pippen
Brian Shaw

Why would Cleveland want Scottie Pippen? Guy has no experience. I'd like to see a veteran coach.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's the best Coach who's currenty available in the Free Agent Market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
Why would Cleveland want Scottie Pippen? Guy has no experience. I'd like to see a veteran coach.

He knows the Triangle Offense. Scottie Pippen said on his interview that he wants to coach in the NBA someday.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
He knows the Triangle Offense. Scottie Pippen said on his interview that he wants to coach in the NBA someday.

If LeBron stays in Cleveland I think he deserves a better coach. Its just not a good idea to bring an inexperienced coach like Pippen. Otherwise if Cleveland fails to win a title again you wont stop hearing...."oh the gm was an idiot for hiring an inexperienced coach, it was a bad idea....". You get the picture.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:22 AM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

I want Izzo. I like Scott a lot though and of course you can't say no to LarryBrown.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #6
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Need a PG minded coach :

A. Johnson

Frank

B. Scott

AND IF THEY CAN afford him - Van Gundy
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

Hire coach K and I almost guarentee LBJ stays,
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I want Izzo. I like Scott a lot though and of course you can't say no to LarryBrown.
OK let me bring you back to the 2000's - 2005 w/e..

After all those time that larry brown has been competing with the lakers..

1st. it was the sixers = FAIL. And He knew there was a missing piece to that team.
He Studied Phil Jackson's Method/Strategy.

So what did he do after?

he moved on.

2nd. He Went to Pistons I beleive.
He Found The Team Who Needed a Better Coach.
So They Met in the Finals.
He Tried a Strategy to not to Double team Shaq Often , when hes on the paint.
So It was a BASIC Man To Man. .
He's Strategy Worked perfect against the lakers.

He Might be the answer for the cavs.

Head = Larry Brown
Assistant = Byron
Assistant = Pippen
Etc..
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #9
SprtsTmeMachine
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SprtsTmeMachine has an OK reputation so far

If they can't make splash with Jackson or Coach K then they should get Charles Barkley to coach
SprtsTmeMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:35 PM   #10
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wojnarowski reports that Gilbert is determined to hire Tom Izzo, but would hire John Calipari upon James' request.

Izzo sounds good to me
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:34 AM   #11
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

I would like to see Byron Scott. A proven coach, plenty of play off experience as a coach and a player.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #12
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbryan1984
I would like to see Byron Scott. A proven coach, plenty of play off experience as a coach and a player.
Byron Scott would be nice... i think he can be had if Phil doesn't retire/leave LA
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: