Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-18-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool
Question OT: Using Creatine

Im gonna start using creatine.... Any thing I should know about it? Any tips? How does it work,is it safe, etc...
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

search a bodybuilding forum...
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #3
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NO Xplode is pretty good. But yeah, you should Google it.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You made this same topic in off court...i already replied.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:15 PM   #5
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Thanks Gobb, just saw that.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:16 PM   #6
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Go here:

http://www.absolute-creatine.com/
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:49 PM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Creatine is used to create more ATP or stored muscle energy. It's a specific fuel your body burns when doing quick spurts of movement. Great for wieght training. Before you invest in creatine, use protien. Weight training with creatine is like trying to build a house with bigger badder tools, but if you don't got the bricks, you can't build the house. Protien is the bricks.

I like the product No-Explode, but don't buy into the hype to much. Some studies have shown that there was actually less ATP fuel in the body after 20 days of consistant intake. No-Explode gets you jacked, but if your looking for a good creatine, try Kre-alkalyn or a product like V-12.

Use a good multi as well to get your body the certain nutrients that will help you exceed expectations.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #8
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

What's your workout routine look like?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:21 PM   #9
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Quote:
What's your workout routine look like?

I've been working out about 3-4 times a week. Don't really feel like writing out everything I do, but I basically work out everything. And I'm getting a personal trainer, so he'll help me with my routine anyway.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:22 PM   #10
Twiens
lakers/raptors

I heard your muscle can go flabby and it can kind of screw up your body long-term...

True?
Old 06-18-2006, 11:33 PM   #11
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

if i remember correctly, i think Mark McGwire used creatine...and if i also remember i think it just puts a lot of water into your muscles instead of actually adding muscle...somebody back me up on this, im not really for sure
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:12 AM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Timmeh, read my post once again. Water in the Muscle is something that happens when taking creatine, but it's not the specific purpose.

Also, Mark McGuire used Andro, which is a pro hormone. Comepletely different from creatine.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:14 AM   #13
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

yeah sorry about that, it was so long i didnt bother to read that much, i guess i made myself look like a jackass

when all else fails, go for some good ole HGH (sarcasm)
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:14 AM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
I heard your muscle can go flabby and it can kind of screw up your body long-term...

True?

It does not screw up your body, if fact it's naturally being produced in your body as we speak. It will also not make you flabby. The calories you eat around it will make you flabby.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:16 AM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
yeah sorry about that, it was so long i didnt bother to read that much, i guess i made myself look like a jackass

when all else fails, go for some good ole HGH (sarcasm)

Hey, not trying to knock ya, just helpin a poster out
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: