Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #31
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: She wants to cook for you, she is a good cook. REALLY!

at those last pics.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #32
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
at those last pics.
I wonder if Andrei89 likes her, she has big thighs.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #33
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #34
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #35
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

finally kizzle delivers.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #36
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyJones

Thats too uch ass for these guys, lol.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #37
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
White boys with small d1cks exposing themselves. They like their girls to look like teenage boys.

Not true at all. I like my teenage boys to look like skinny women with no asses.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #38
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Do you not like these sized asses or something, haha? (With the these guys comment). Or do you just prefer the gargantuan-sized asses?
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #39
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Not true at all. I like my teenage boys to look like skinny women with no asses.
So GreatGreg wasn't quite your type? Finally I understand why it never worked between you two.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #40
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932

Do you not like these sized asses or something, haha? (With the these guys comment). Or do you just prefer the gargantuan-sized asses?
Dude, I'm a guy, I just like ass. I don't have a "I just like these size ass and that's it."

Petite chicks, thick chicks, thin chicks, normal ass, it don't matter, I don't discriminate.

People just hate on the phat asses, and I'm just showing my love, they're amazing!!
Old 07-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #41
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

Quote:

Too small
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #42
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who is that first girl?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #43
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Dude, I'm a guy, I just like ass. I don't have a "I just like these size ass and that's it."

Petite chicks, thick chicks, thin chicks, normal ass, it don't matter, I don't discriminate.

People just hate on the phat asses, and I'm just showing my love, they're amazing!!
They're f*cking wierd. It looks like someone poured a vat of cookie dough in a garbage bag, beat it with a bat, and stapled it to some fat black chicks derriere.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #44
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
To play with? Maybe to grab is what u meant?

Totally not attracted to those disguisting things. Here in europe we totally not dig those type of disguisting asses. Not cool

We enjoy a nice tight shaped one. That's what an ass is supposed to look like

+it totally does not fit her body. Her ass is bigger than her whole upper body

IK can;t evenf ind an animal to match tht description

It's like those chicken on steroids

lmfaooo!!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: