Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-27-2010, 01:06 AM   #1
R.H.C.P.
that's turrible

R.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected poster
Arrow May 28 - 2010 ECF Game 6 - Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics

@

Projected Starting Line-Ups:

Orlando Magic (2-3)
PG - Jameer Nelson
SG - Vince Carter
SF - Matt Barnes
PF - Rashard Lewis
C - Dwight Howard

Boston Celtics (3-2)
PG - Rajon Rondo
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - Kevin Garnett
C - Kendrick Perkins

Last edited by R.H.C.P. : 05-28-2010 at 09:11 PM.
R.H.C.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:07 AM   #2
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 28 - 2010 ECF Game 6 - Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics

lol
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:07 AM   #3
R.H.C.P.
that's turrible

R.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected poster

Two days early, but who cares...I can't wait for this game.

Avy bet anyone? I got Celtics winning this by 10+. Can't let this go back to Orlando.
R.H.C.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #4
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.H.C.P.

Avy bet anyone? I got Celtics winning this by 10+. Can't let this go back to Orlando.
i like that .. i'm just superstitious .. are you?
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:35 AM   #5
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Celtics by 10, time to put Orlando's hope to rest.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:36 AM   #6
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pl0x0rz for upset.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:46 AM   #7
xhuegox
I airball my layups

xhuegox has not been impressing people

rondo vs. nelson is the key matchup

whoever wins this, wins the game
xhuegox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:05 AM   #8
NoLayupsRule2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.H.C.P.

I never predict the team I want to win, to win before the game starts. I just think I might curse their chances.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:57 AM   #9
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

This game is going to be decided by 12+ points.

I just can't decide who is going to win!
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #10
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
This game is going to be decided by 12+ points.

I just can't decide who is going to win!

hope it goes to game 7 with boston winning in orlando...but alas tonight orlando goes home.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:40 AM   #11
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is a game that everyone that steps on the floor for the Magic needs to put it all on the line. Noone can have a bad game, including the most inconsistent player, Vince Carter, Vince needs to have a big game so Paul Pierce can actually get tired guarding him and give Paul a few fouls.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:07 AM   #12
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Celtics should take it, probably mentality will be the same as in GM6 vs Cavs - they'll treat it as GM7.
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #13
SilkyJohnson
Great young streetballer

SilkyJohnson is considered somewhat coolSilkyJohnson is considered somewhat cool

If Orlando continue to use JJ, Pietrus, Bass and Gortat during the early stages, they'll more than likely head back to Orlando for the decider. But with knocks to Wallace and Davis, the bench's impact won't be as much of a deciding factor had the two C's have been healthy.
SilkyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Will Sheed or Davis be available?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #15
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Will Sheed or Davis be available?
Both "game time" decisions. Davis reportedly is looking good (no signs of post concussionary symptoms). Wallace on the other hand back is so bad he couldn't sit in a chair yesterday during a film session. Daniels is out.
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: