Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 07-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

Still can't figure out how McRoberts is playing, thought it was only third year and under guys? This'll be his 4th year. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm just grateful I don't get a grainy ass web feed this year.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #17
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far

So it actually costs money to watch the Summer League this year?
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #18
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJames2010
So it actually costs money to watch the Summer League this year?

I don't think so. It's usually free on NBA.com
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #19
BALLin01
Local High School Star

BALLin01 has decent reputationBALLin01 has decent reputation

Looking forward to see Derrick Favors
BALLin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
I don't think so. It's usually free on NBA.com
It's $15 to stream online. It's in beautiful HDTV on NBATV though. No more tiny laptop monitor like last year.

Also no Dante and Galante, Kamla and someone else. Bobcats and Jazz just started.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #21
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gerald!?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:10 PM   #22
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Gerald!?

Green? I'm not watching this, I'm at work.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #23
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Henderson. 3-3 from the field & with a nice dunk thrown in too.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #24
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Henderson. He's made a couple of super-athletic plays already.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #25
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm really preferring this commentary to the Dante and Galante stuff of previous years. Yeah they were funny occasionally, but I'd like to know who's scoring and hear real commentary once in a while too. What's with Hayward not taking a shot yet.

Jeremy Pargo chucking.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #26
Señor Cedric
why live??

Henderson should have gotten more minutes last year. I think he was under-utilised.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I'm really preferring this commentary to the Dante and Galante stuff of previous years. Yeah they were funny occasionally, but I'd like to know who's scoring and hear real commentary once in a while too. What's with Hayward not taking a shot yet.

Jeremy Pargo chucking.
Agreed. Sure, keep it light hearted and all that, but don't go on 5 minute joke sprees completely unrelated to the game. At least tell me who's on the damn floor every few possessions.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #28
gutterballer733
Kids at the park dunk on me

gutterballer733 has an OK reputation so far

alexis ajinca has arrived! finally
gutterballer733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #29
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it caught me off-guard;didnt know summer league came on this early

*Henderson and other guy are '09 first rounders, not 2010 *

looking forward to the NJ game...alot of underrated players in that game
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #30
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Agreed. Sure, keep it light hearted and all that, but don't go on 5 minute joke sprees completely unrelated to the game. At least tell me who's on the damn floor every few possessions.

Exactly, and they started to get annoying after a quarter or so since all there jokes revolved around how horrible summer league is and busting on players.

I'm liking how hard Ajinca is going, good to see a 7'1" guy scrapping like that.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: