Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-16-2006, 06:28 PM   #1
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

Default Insane idea

Chris Webber. He wants out. We want a center. maybe we can rip off philli, Blount, Jaric, and Hudson for C Webb and a expiring contract? Philli will never do it but what it CWebb pulls a carter what will happen then

I know bout Cwebb having a insane salery BUT our owner is will to spend the money so what the hell go for it!
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
Kemosabe
High School Varsity 6th Man

In my view Weber long passed his prime years and wouldnt help very much the Wolves. You need a more dinamic young center.
Kemosabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:43 PM   #3
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

Hudson, Jaric and Blount wouldnt be a bad fit for the sixers. its just...do we want Webber who will get injured all the time...hmm....but i do think he has a contract that expires soon...maybe.

we just need to get our owner to give away a player or pay extra money for a good one. too bad im not 7 foot, i would of worked out every single day considering my height and would of weighed like 290lbs by now and joined the t-wolves. ****, as long as craig smith can box out...KG can get the rebounds, im startin to think we're not as bad at rebounding as we think...we just met Dwight Howard with a good big man next to him AT a very bad time.

Actually, the Cavs will be a big test on whether we can rebound good enough or not...they're above average at rebounding i would say. Drew Gooden and Ilgauskas...if we can stay even with them then I say we're good enough.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-16-2006 at 07:52 PM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:43 PM   #4
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemosabe
In my view Weber long passed his prime years and wouldnt help very much the Wolves. You need a more dinamic young center.
well we could have him just to keep up with the other teams then we can draft or trade for someone when the time comes
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: