Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Default If the " SH%T hits the fan" strategy

If Lebron resigns with Cleveland and Bosh/Wade go to Miami, what do the Bulls do? Should they just sit on the cash and wait until next offseason or throw money at Boozer? I don't think Lee fits well with Noah. Also, Lee isn't worth the cap space since Rose, Noah are gonna get 10+ million in the next year or two.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Default Re: If the " SH%T hits the fan" strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
If Lebron resigns with Cleveland and Bosh/Wade go to Miami, what do the Bulls do? Should they just sit on the cash and wait until next offseason or throw money at Boozer? I don't think Lee fits well with Noah. Also, Lee isn't worth the cap space since Rose, Noah are gonna get 10+ million in the next year or two.

F U C K Boozer. The mentality in this Bulls forum is ****ing annoying and breaks down into 2 predictable outlooks

1) We're getting Lebron and Bosh!!! OMG CHAMPS NEXT YEAR!!! BLOW THE WAD on them at ALLLLL COSTS

2)Welllll we arent getting anybody and even tho we've spoken highly of certain players for the last two seasons (who arent wade, bron bron or bosh) WE DESERVE one of the BIG FA's and the second tier guys are beneath us and we could care less. Its gotta be either one or two of the top 3 FA or **** EVERYONE ELSE.

I hope the suicide hotlines in Chicago are prepared for what could very well play out as the Bulls not landing Bron, Bosh or Wade. Cant wait to start hearing the next scenario "its all good we'll go for broke on Carmelo next year". Whatever happened to the "we're a solid low post presence from success?" Nowadays its BRON/WADE/BOSH or BUST

Gold Fever at its finest...
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

Lee and Boozer are both great in the pick and roll or pick and pop. Both are great rebounders. To be honest I would take either one. Both make this team better. If we signed Lee and Morrow or Reddick I would be stoked.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
methusala
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
F U C K Boozer. The mentality in this Bulls forum is ****ing annoying and breaks down into 2 predictable outlooks

1) We're getting Lebron and Bosh!!! OMG CHAMPS NEXT YEAR!!! BLOW THE WAD on them at ALLLLL COSTS

2)Welllll we arent getting anybody and even tho we've spoken highly of certain players for the last two seasons (who arent wade, bron bron or bosh) WE DESERVE one of the BIG FA's and the second tier guys are beneath us and we could care less. Its gotta be either one or two of the top 3 FA or **** EVERYONE ELSE.

I hope the suicide hotlines in Chicago are prepared for what could very well play out as the Bulls not landing Bron, Bosh or Wade. Cant wait to start hearing the next scenario "its all good we'll go for broke on Carmelo next year". Whatever happened to the "we're a solid low post presence from success?" Nowadays its BRON/WADE/BOSH or BUST

Gold Fever at its finest...

Quote:
Lee and Boozer are both great in the pick and roll or pick and pop. Both are great rebounders. To be honest I would take either one. Both make this team better. If we signed Lee and Morrow or Reddick I would be stoked.

I'd say this about sums it up.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #5
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Abe... you didn't answer the question. Instead of bitching about the people posting how about you give an opinion on what they should do when Wade and Lebron sign with their teams.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

Abe, what is so bad about Carlos Boozer?? Sure he is older and has had injuries, but he is still a very good power forward. He has great low post moves and is a decent defender. He has more post season experience and would be a better pick and roll type big man for Rose since Deron Williams was drafted by Utah.

Seeing Boozer play his heart out in the post season was something to watch, he was a beast.

I would be happy to have Boozer, he is not worth a max contract but certainly worth 12-13 million a year.

I say should the big 3 decide money is more important than winning, I say sign Carlos Boozer, Mike Miller, Anthony Morrow, bring back Brad Miller for a year to backup Noah, and bring back Acie Law for a year to backup Rose.

Rose / Law
M. Miller / Morrow
Deng / JJ
Boozer / Gibson
Noah / B. Miller

But as Abe said we all shouldn't be getting all down and start resorting to plans B or C, we are still much in the running for LeBron, Wade, Bosh, any free agents out there.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:30 AM   #7
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

Bail out plan blame dakk for scaring the stars off
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #8
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

A team with a core of Rose, Noah, Boozer would win 50 games in the East. THey wouldn't win the title but it's not like Boozer is a total bum.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #9
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
A team with a core of Rose, Noah, Boozer would win 50 games in the East. THey wouldn't win the title but it's not like Boozer is a total bum.

He's not a bum by any means, it's just that since you have LeBron, Wade, and Bosh as potential free agents who could land here. The thought of not landing any of those 3 and going after plan B guys is hard for people to deal with.

It won't be the Chicago Bulls organization's fault for not landing these guys should LeBron stay in Cleveland and Wade stays in Miami and Bosh goes to Miami or Houston or wherever. They went about their recruiting pitches better than I thought they would do. You can't put a gun to their heads and make them sign a contract.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: