Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #16
Rose
Chill Mode

Default Re: Amare a Knick, where does that leave D. Lee?

Have we all forgotten about how good Da'white Howard is? He's a got a solid outside shot, he can bang inside. yeah he's not ideal Because he isn't Chris Bosh, Carlos Boozer, or Amar'e Stoudamire. But IF he comes at around 9million a year I say he's better for the team. Get JJ Redick, and Anthony Morrow, and then sign a defensive minded shooting guard to balance it out. Then save the rest of the dough for later.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #17
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

Roger Mason should be brought back. He can defend and plays smart ball. He can knock down the open three too. He would be a good fit with Lee or boozer.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #18
methusala
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Have we all forgotten about how good Da'white Howard is? He's a got a solid outside shot, he can bang inside. yeah he's not ideal Because he isn't Chris Bosh, Carlos Boozer, or Amar'e Stoudamire. But IF he comes at around 9million a year I say he's better for the team. Get JJ Redick, and Anthony Morrow, and then sign a defensive minded shooting guard to balance it out. Then save the rest of the dough for later.

And he's cold.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

9 Mil? I'll rather use that to get Luis Scola..maybe 7 mil, use about 6 mil for JJ Redick, 5 for Roger Mason....
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #20
Rose
Chill Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
9 Mil? I'll rather use that to get Luis Scola..maybe 7 mil, use about 6 mil for JJ Redick, 5 for Roger Mason....

Nonsense! Scola is 30. He's had has best days. Lee is about three years younger, and probably won't get better but if you give Scola 5 years at 7million you'll regret that the last two years. While Lee will be playing himself down towards 5-8million dollar range. Now for the Nonsense! JJ redick isn't getting 6million there's a reason he's a role player on most teams, all he can do is shoot.

Instead I propose giving Lee 9million Redick 4million and tossing 6million a year on Ronnie Brewer. Leaving around 11million left to fill out the rosters, and save for future contract extensions.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #21
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

I was going to post today about how the Bulls should look into signing Ronnie Brewer. He's already an incredible defender and would really flourish under Thibs.

David Lee
Ronnie Brewer
Mike Miller

Rose/Law/Bouldin?
Mike Miller?/Ronnie Brewer?/Morris Almond?
Deng/James Johnson/Derrick Byars?
Lee?/Gibson/Samuels?
Noah/Miller?

Alot of question marks.
Something what the team may look like.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for Lebron, Wade, Bosh..., but if it doesn't happen were going to have to think of the best way to build the team without those guys.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:09 AM   #22
Rose
Chill Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
I was going to post today about how the Bulls should look into signing Ronnie Brewer. He's already an incredible defender and would really flourish under Thibs.

David Lee
Ronnie Brewer
Mike Miller

Rose/Law/Bouldin?
Mike Miller?/Ronnie Brewer?/Morris Almond?
Deng/James Johnson/Derrick Byars?
Lee?/Gibson/Samuels?
Noah/Miller?

Alot of question marks.
Something what the team may look like.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for Lebron, Wade, Bosh..., but if it doesn't happen were going to have to think of the best way to build the team without those guys.

I dig that line up
Old 07-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #23
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

I think we should look at Wes Matthews to be the backup 2. I like Brewer too but he might be a bit pricey considering his offense is terrible. Matthews is a better shooter and still gives the defense that Brewer gives.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:36 AM   #24
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

Wes Matthews is also a very good option. There's definately alot of names out there that are available and ready to come in, contribute it, and improve our team. It may not be the BIG names we originally wanted or expected or however you want to put it. But if things don't happen a certain way we still have to look to improve the best way we can.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #25
Rose
Chill Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Wes Matthews is also a very good option. There's definately alot of names out there that are available and ready to come in, contribute it, and improve our team. It may not be the BIG names we originally wanted or expected or however you want to put it. But if things don't happen a certain way we still have to look to improve the best way we can.

+1
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: