Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2006, 06:36 PM   #1
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: WTF Kurt Angle on TNA??

What happened with Kurt Angle/WWE? Thought they were tight like that.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:42 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WWE knew that Kurt was in bad health so they let him go before he got hurt (cuz he's too stubborn to quit)

He repays them by signing with TNA as soon as he gets let out of his contract and now all he does is talk crap about WWE. Honestly after readin a lot of his stuff i've lost respect for Kurt. WWE was just looking out for him
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:42 PM   #3
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow, you are really, really outdated.

Anyways, I think contract negotiations didn't go well, or I remember hearing something about steroids as well.

Don't exactly remember to be honest.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:44 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Welcome to about a month ago.............
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:50 PM   #5
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

New Kurt Angle interview. This stuff just gets keeps getting more and more insane:

The following are interview highlights of Kurt Angle on "Derek & Romaine Sirius 106 OutQ Gay Radio"...

-Kurt began talking about how during one of his last matches in WWE he tore his hamstring and was forced to work the same night. According to Kurt he was scheduled to work the next night on TV, Kurt went to Vince, pulled down his pants in front of Vince and everyone else n the office showing his entire hamstring to groin area, Kurt stated that it was “black” and that Vince said, “holy ****”, Vince gave Kurt the night off.

-According to Kurt shortly after the hamstring incident he went to McMahon demanding that he lighten his work schedule - making him part-time, when Vince refused Kurt asked for his release. Kurt stated that Vince didn’t want to flat-out release Kurt and he didn’t want to fire him, so they mutually agreed on a mutual release. Kurt said that he left because he was on the road 340 days of the year.

-According to Kurt, after Vince McMahon found out that Kurt had signed with TNA he began lying, Kurt said that he wasn’t released or fired, it was mutual and that he passed every drug test for painkillers in the last 18 months.

-Kurt began talking about the old time in WWE, Kurt mentioned how it was he and Steve Austin who did there creative during WWE’s “hot” run, Kurt said that they never had any writers. Kurt mentioned how Vince made Kurt turn down about 26 movie offers while working for WWE, Kurt said that working for Vince made him feel like he was in a “prison”.

-Kurt said that he could of sued Vince McMahon over a million times but never did. Kurt brought up times when he was seriously injured in shows and Vince still made Kurt go back out for a job, Kurt brought up when he asked Vince if he could go to rehab but Vince said that he (Kurt) was an Olympic Gold Medalist and s tough son of a ***** and don’t need to go to rehab especially because he was one of his top guys.

-Kurt later said that Vince isn’t a “bad guy”, he just cares about his business more than then the guys. Kurt added that in 5 years he will be running TNA and he will be going face to face with Vince McMahon.

-Kurt spoke about Dixie Carter and TNA. Kurt mentioned that Dixie is fine if Kurt cannot make a TV or house show if he has any health issues. According to Kurt, Dixie Carter has given Kurt her blessing regarding possible TV shows and movies, Kurt mentioned that he does have some kind of show in place with NBC.

-Kurt said that he isn’t obligated to do TNA house shows, but he likes doing them and if he’s healthily he will do them. Kurt spoke more about TNA saying that in order to make Kurt more marketable he would be wrestling too many matches on TV and you will have to pay to see him fight. Kurt said he has made a lot of money with WWE but in the end he will wind up making more with TNA.

-When regarding the upcoming TNA primitive special, Kurt said Abyss is one of the best big men in wrestling and referred to him as a "monster." When talking about the upcoming Genesis pay-per-view, Kurt said that he will be wrestling to only undefeated wrestler in wrestling history. Kurt added that Samoa Joe is a great wrestler.

-When asked about his current training program, Kurt said he trains 20-30 minutes one day and they next day he will run three miles. Kurt said he just goes like a machine for a half hour. Kurt mentioned that he isn’t lifting heavy weights anymore but he is just trying to keep his heart in good shape.

-When a called asked about the Daniel Puder situation Kurt said that it looks like the fight is going to happen, if Bubba sets it up. Kurt said the same stuff; that Puder sucks, that Puder didn’t hurt him and that’s he’s a nobody. Kurt stated that if Puder beats Tito Ortiz then he would be deserving of a Kurt Angle fight. Kurt said that he is sick of Puder trying to make money off of Kurt and that he (Puder) should try and make a name for himself the real way otherwise he will die poor.

-Closing up, Kurt said he is a huge UFC fan and is still interested in joining. According to Kurt, he turned down $10M from Dana because it was an exclusive deal and Kurt wanted to; wrestle, do TV shows and movies. Kurt finished off my saying that if Dana takes his head out of his ass you might wind up seeing Kurt fight one of his guys.

Kurt .....

I hope they're paying him bonuses to say this crap, or that he and Vince discuss this stuff ahead of time over a couple of donuts. He was much better of lying and saying "It was mutual, you'll see me in WWE again someday!"

That made me much, much happier.

Angle is bat**** crazy, but I'd still pay money to see him kick the crap out of Puder.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:31 PM   #6
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

^ thanks for the interview. so you think angle will wind up in wwe again? i thought vince and kurt were tight. vince is probally tired of wrestlers screwing him over after going hollywood. who's puder?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #7
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

Lol well I just watched the Daniel Puder thing. Looks like he wanted to make Kurt tap.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:40 PM   #8
Chuck Norris
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chuck Norris has an OK reputation so far

I quit watching wrestling when I realized how clearly fake it is. Do you guys know its fake?
Chuck Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 PM   #9
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

Everything is fake compared to a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:56 PM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
I quit watching wrestling when I realized how clearly fake it is. Do you guys know its fake?

people watch movies, people enjoy movies. wrestling isnt as fake as movies but its great entertainement. and the moves in there really do hurt, theres just storylines and set-ups to spice it up (entertainement part)...but if you think anybody can be a wrestler, you're dead wrong, those guys are as athletic as they come
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:57 PM   #11
JumpJump
Banned

JumpJump has an OK reputation so far

Kurt Jump!Jump!Jumped! to the other side. What's so hard to understand?
JumpJump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:18 PM   #12
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
it's kinda like cartoons really its really starting to lose its "image" with all that stupid crap coming and going nowadays
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: