Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2006, 06:56 PM   #1
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default OT: What's Going On?

I have a problem. This has been on my mind for awhile, and don't know if I am overreacting. I feel like I have been slighted and "screwed over". Here is what happened. Please tell me what I should do. and if I am overreacting.

Today, in my World History class, we took a test. I needed a pencil to take said test. The problem was, I didn't have one. I asked several of my classmates if they had one, and they said no. I then went up to my professor and asked him if he had a pencil I could borrow. He said no, and that hopefully someone else in the room had one. Eventually, I found a clasmate that had one. Here is what has made me mad: A few minutes later, a classmate of mine arrives in the room. She chats with my professor, but then tells my professor that she doesn't have a pencil and needs one. My professor than without hesitation at all, proceeds to pull a pencil out of his suitcase and gives it to her. I was shocked. He blatantly lied to me. I was so ashamed and I didn't confront him about it. What should I have done? Am I overreacting? If none of my classmates had an extra pencil, I could have failed the test, because my professor "didn't have one". If I am not overreacting, what should I do? I still can't get over it.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Well he clearly doesn't like you and/or is boning your classmate that was late. You should confront him, did you try sending him a pm?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:03 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
You should confront him, did you try sending him a pm?

For real tho that is shady
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

find out where that slut lives, cut her ****ing head off and e-mail it to your prof.

show them who the ****ing boss is.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:04 PM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Well he clearly doesn't like you and/or is boning your classmate that was late. You should confront him, did you try sending him a pm?

Im dying over here
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:05 PM   #6
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
You should confront him, did you try sending him a pm?

A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:05 PM   #7
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I'm serious man. Please help. He doesn't have a reason to dislike me.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:07 PM   #8
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Maybe he received a shipment of pencils between you and her.

But seriously, maybe she's just a better student than you, so he thought she deserved one and you didn't.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:08 PM   #9
Star#9
Banned

Star#9 has an OK reputation so far

Its a ****ing pencil. Get a life. You DID get one eventually. If you had failed that would be a different story, then you would have the right to get pissed. But why get mad for something that COULD have happened.
Star#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
I'm serious man. Please help. He doesn't have a reason to dislike me.

yo man, he just didnt feel like helping you out. its ok if he doesnt like you, theres nothing you can do about it. for real though, i wouldnt have confronted him either. fight the power
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #11
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Maybe you creep your professor thinks you're creepy. I could see how someone might make that mistake . . .
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #12
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

i would have had it out with hi straight away, dont mess about, ****ing knock him out type ****, as soon as he went for that pencil i would have walked over and called him a lying **** and slapped him about a bit, unless i wasnt in the mood, then i would have spoken to the head master or whatever you have a tell him or her (lol) what happened and that he is sexist and if they dont do anything about it, you might be "forced to take the law into your own hands)
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:10 PM   #13
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

what race are you and what race is she?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:10 PM   #14
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star#9
Its a ****ing pencil. Get a life. You DID get one eventually. If you had failed that would be a different story, then you would have the right to get pissed. But why get mad for something that COULD have happened.

It's just the principle about it. He is a professor. I don't think he had the right to do that. He had a pencil, and lied about it. Simple. If he really didn't have one, I wouldn't have had a problem.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:11 PM   #15
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
yo man, he just didnt feel like helping you out. its ok if he doesnt like you, theres nothing you can do about it. for real though, i wouldnt have confronted him either. fight the power

Thanks man. He probably would have just denied it if I confronted him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: