Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 07-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #16
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: (w)NBA Offseason Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Noah and Boozer are also perfect compliments to each other. Plus Taj Gibson off the bench makes for a nice rotation in the front court.
I like this Bulls team, nodoby's talking about Boozer's signing but it just what they've been missing for a few years now.
They should look into signing Corey Brewer now.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:20 AM   #17
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am I the only one who's got no faith in Amare having any kind of success with the Knicks?
Old 07-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #18
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The warriors are rumored to be giving a really good hard look in trying to get David Lee from the Knicks.They are not willing to give him a max contract which is really good imo but they are willing to give him 6 years and start him off at 13 mill his 1st season.

The guys the Warriors have to give up are Anthony Randolph,Ronny Turiaf and either Radmonovic or Azubuike.My question is how will this improve the Warriors if at all?I mean all i know about david lee is that he is a good rebounder but a horrible defender.What other things doesn David Lee do well?Can his bad defense turn into average defense when he plays PF?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #19
dough
Decent college freshman

dough has decent reputationdough has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
I like this Bulls team, nodoby's talking about Boozer's signing but it just what they've been missing for a few years now.
Brewer is still under contract with the Wolves.
dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:46 AM   #20
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by dough
Brewer is still under contract with the Wolves.
My bad, I meant Ronnie Brewer.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:30 AM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I can see the Bulls, Heat and Celtics battling for 1st in the East next season.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:37 AM   #22
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I can see the Bulls, Heat and Celtics battling for 1st in the East next season.
I'm not sure about the Heat.
If they don't get Lebron, it's Wade, Bosh and a bunch of nobodies (as of now). They'd still got some money to get quality players though.
If they get him, they'll have almost no money for the rest of the team. All three of them play a huge number of minutes but still, some kind of bench is needed for an 82 game season IMO.

And there's always the problems that come with having a completely new team, they'll take time to get used to play with each other.

I think they'll need one more offseason to reach that "best team in the league" level some people already give them.

And don't count the Magic out, they're still a great team.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:56 AM   #23
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Am I the only one who's got no faith in Amare having any kind of success with the Knicks?

Amare knows how to thrive in a D'Antoni system.

He was the best big man in the league the second half of the past season. Dwight Howard said he should be MVP (roffle I know, but noteworthy nonetheless).

He is coming off an injury that takes two years to get back to full form (not one year like many people think).

He did damage versus the best front line we've seen in a while during the WCF. Say what you want about Kobe, but Bynum, Gasol, Odom and Artest is a pretty formidable and long front line.

A lot of off nights in the East, a lot of teams for him to feast on.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:02 AM   #24
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Amare knows how to thrive in a D'Antoni system.

He was the best big man in the league the second half of the past season. Dwight Howard said he should be MVP (roffle I know, but noteworthy nonetheless).

He is coming off an injury that takes two years to get back to full form (not one year like many people think).

He did damage versus the best front line we've seen in a while during the WCF. Say what you want about Kobe, but Bynum, Gasol, Odom and Artest is a pretty formidable and long front line.

A lot of off nights in the East, a lot of teams for him to feast on.
I'm not saying he's a bad player but if they don't get Lebron, which could happen, he'll have to take the franchise player role, which I don't think he can't handle with the roster he's likely to have.
People were already questioning Lebron's being able to compete with the knicks' roster and he's a much better player than Amare, who's not a one man team kind of player.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #25
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm not saying he's a bad player but if they don't get Lebron, which could happen, he'll have to take the franchise player role, which I don't think he can't handle with the roster he's likely to have.
People were already questioning Lebron's being able to compete with the knicks' roster and he's a much better player than Amare, who's not a one man team kind of player.

I don't think anyone believes Amare will lead a team.

They still need to add pieces.

NYK needed to add Bosh, Boozer or Amare to have a chance at LeBron, they did that, so they cannot be faulted too much. it was a good move, they got a second banana type, and one of the best bigs in the game.

New York will be a prime destination for FAs next year, and with Eddie Curry's EC they can make a nice trade by the deadline next year.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 AM   #26
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I don't think anyone believes Amare will lead a team.

They still need to add pieces.

NYK needed to add Bosh, Boozer or Amare to have a chance at LeBron, they did that, so they cannot be faulted too much. it was a good move, they got a second banana type, and one of the best bigs in the game.

New York will be a prime destination for FAs next year, and with Eddie Curry's EC they can make a nice trade by the deadline next year.
Ok, I was talking on the short run. I just don't see any top free agent other than Amare going there this offseason.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #27
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NBA Free Agent tracker

Found this on NBA Yahoo. Pretty cool way to keep track of the FA's.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #28
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Shouldn't the Magic have resigned Redick instead of getting Duhon?

Didn't know Steven Hunter was still in the league.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Shouldn't the Magic have resigned Redick instead of getting Duhon?

Reddick is RFA so they can match any team's offer. I like the tracker. I didn't even know Stephen Graham was a FA.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #30
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My guess is that Lebron goes to either NY or Cleveland. Miami then signs Mike Miller (its says Salmons is committed to signing in Miami but I havent heard anything about that).
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: