Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 07-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #31
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: (w)NBA Offseason Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
My guess is that Lebron goes to either NY or Cleveland. Miami then signs Mike Miller (its says Salmons is committed to signing in Miami but I havent heard anything about that).
Mike Miller could be a nice backup playing some 2 and 3 in Miami. Maybe giving 10 or 11 points in about 25 minutes.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #32
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Mike Miller could be a nice backup playing some 2 and 3 in Miami. Maybe giving 10 or 11 points in about 25 minutes.

Yeah, he would be a nice role player along with Bosh and Wade to give some skill on the perimeter and shooting to spread the floor.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #33
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
My guess is that Lebron goes to either NY or Cleveland. Miami then signs Mike Miller (its says Salmons is committed to signing in Miami but I havent heard anything about that).

Salmons is back in Milwaukee. Where'd you read about him going to Miami?
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #34
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
Salmons is back in Milwaukee. Where'd you read about him going to Miami?

Nvm I was looking at the FA tracker and he was right below D-Wade and I read the wrong line.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #35
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Nvm I was looking at the FA tracker and he was right below D-Wade and I read the wrong line.

Ah yes that makes sense lol. Back to Mike Miller, I gotta think he's gonna get overpaid sometime soon. I want the Bulls to get him, he fits perfectly with what they've got, assuming they don't get Lebron, but after tonight a lot of team will still have a ton of money and Miller should be a coveted piece. If Outlaw just got $7 million per, I gotta think Miller will get close to that
Old 07-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #36
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
so, whos the starting 3? beas? I think his best role is off the bench.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #37
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Am I the only one who's got no faith in Amare having any kind of success with the Knicks?
yeah, I have no faith in that team doing anything, unless lebron signs there.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #38
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
yeah, I think the same. Im about 55% sure he will stay in cleveland and 40% to NYK.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #39
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Didn't Salmons signed an extension with Bucks? i guess so.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #40
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Didn't Salmons signed an extension with Bucks? i guess so.

Yeah he did. Just a simple mistake on my part.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #41
tian820
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
goodmanonfox

Source told FOXSports.com Miami Heat have offered Mike Miller 5-year deal worth 27-30 million with deadline tonight.

Not sure what the reason behind the deadline is, but that's about what the MLE is so it'd be a good deal
Old 07-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #42
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
so, whos the starting 3? beas? I think his best role is off the bench.
I was thinking that Beasley would be the starting SF. However, I could definitely see him coming off the bench behind Miller. Since he could add a stronger punch coming off the bench, than Miller could.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #43
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I was thinking that Beasley would be the starting SF. However, I could definitely see him coming off the bench behind Miller. Since he could add a stronger punch coming off the bench, than Miller could.

espn.com rumor:

Quote:
The proposed deal, sources said, would send Beasley and Rockets forward Jared Jeffries to Charlotte, land Bobcats center Tyson Chandler in Houston and create sufficient cap space for Heat president Pat Riley to offer max-contract money to Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and James.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #44
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think they get Miller sans LeBron. LeBron's advisers have to be telling him to avoid Miami, it isn't good for their 'global brand' plans.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #45
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
espn.com rumor:
Wade, Bosh and James on the same team? Miller seems like a better option and like Jizzo said, Lebron is going to be told to stay away from something like that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: