Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #16
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I don't know what to do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Can we have solid numbers? Like...how much money are we talking about here.

I say go for the pro team. You can always come back if you don't like it there but you may never get the opportunity like this again.

I don't have solid numbers right now, but it will be like 800 euros per mounth .
I play for a pro team now , lol, but the other 2 are contenders .. where i am now is just a 4th , 5th seed .
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #17
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I don't have solid numbers right now, but it will be like 800 euros per mounth .
I play for a pro team now , lol, but the other 2 are contenders .. where i am now is just a 4th , 5th seed .

Damn dude can u live off that

thats only 1,171.84 in American dollars
and u get that a month got damn
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #18
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsfan1992
Damn dude can u live off that

thats only 1,171.84 in American dollars
and u get that a month got damn

I don't understand .. you're saying that's not big money? For me it's
Old 07-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #19
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

for an adult that is not a lot of money.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #20
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Quote:

dude come to America get u a 9 to 5 and play basketball in one of the rec leagues

people at MacDonald get paid more than u
how do u live??????? [some of them]

like u homeless???????

jus asking.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #21
Maga_1

Quote:
dude come to America get u a 9 to 5 and play basketball in one of the rec leagues

like u homeless???????

jus asking.

LOL here in Portugal we live very well with that money. The salary base here is 500 euros .. so i guess i'm lucky lol (or i'll be lucky).
I live with my mom so i don't have to pay anything .. and i can play pro and go to college at the same time (it depends on the teams).
Old 07-10-2010, 01:27 AM   #22
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Quote:
LOL here in Portugal we live very well with that money. The salary base here is 500 euros .. so i guess i'm lucky lol (or i'll be lucky).
I live with my mom so i don't have to pay anything .. and i can play pro and go to college at the same time (it depends on the teams).

oh ok cool then how much a benz in euros run for out there????
**** my bad ur from another country ima not gonna use USA slang

How much will a Mercedes Benz will cost me in euros in Portugal :]
Old 07-10-2010, 01:47 AM   #23
Maga_1

Quote:
oh ok cool then how much a benz in euros run for out there????
**** my bad ur from another country ima not gonna use USA slang

How much will a Mercedes Benz will cost me in euros in Portugal :]

LOL i understood the US slang lol
It depends, a brand new one can cost 25.000 but normally it costs around 17.000 euros
Old 07-10-2010, 03:19 AM   #24
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:

like u homeless???????

jus asking.

so either work at Mcdonald's or play basketball.. hmm which to choose? Who the hell would work at a dump for 8 hours and then go play rec league when you could just play ball for a living?

You wouldn't be homeless making that kind of money anyway... you'd just have to have a room mate (in USA at least).
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #25
BaByBrON
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BaByBrON has an OK reputation so far

Bro! Ur a lucky dude. ;)
But seriously, its not about da money. Ur just 19 man..u have a lot of opportunities comin up.

Now since da playin time seems to be da prob, i would meet with both teams, in order to kno how dey wanna incorporate me in their game. If it doesnt satisfy u, dont go. At da same time, i would think about da other factors. 19, future starter in my team..why leave? I would stay, get dat experience ( cuz dat team will rely on u), play good and by dat time next year, see wat i wanna do.
BaByBrON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #26
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaByBrON
Bro! Ur a lucky dude. ;)
But seriously, its not about da money. Ur just 19 man..u have a lot of opportunities comin up.

Now since da playin time seems to be da prob, i would meet with both teams, in order to kno how dey wanna incorporate me in their game. If it doesnt satisfy u, dont go. At da same time, i would think about da other factors. 19, future starter in my team..why leave? I would stay, get dat experience ( cuz dat team will rely on u), play good and by dat time next year, see wat i wanna do.

Thanks bro, nice post .
I have 3 weeks to answer all the proposes .. so i guess i have just to chill and think about my future for this last days.
I'm gonna have meets with the 2 teams to see wat they want for me, and i will see the best.

Are you new here or just a new account?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #27
BaByBrON
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BaByBrON has an OK reputation so far

Yea no problem bro!
I have da account for a year now but i neva used to comment but u needed help so...
Take ur time with wat u decide..and in ur meetings with em, be clear and dey HAVE to be clear with u cuz teams tend to move away from the plan dey give u and u dont want dat. If u have any doubt about wat dey tell u, dat might be enough to ruin ur season next year.
Good luck with ur decision man and think about wats good for u..dont just see da money.
BaByBrON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 PM   #28
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaByBrON
Yea no problem bro!
I have da account for a year now but i neva used to comment but u needed help so...
Take ur time with wat u decide..and in ur meetings with em, be clear and dey HAVE to be clear with u cuz teams tend to move away from the plan dey give u and u dont want dat. If u have any doubt about wat dey tell u, dat might be enough to ruin ur season next year.
Good luck with ur decision man and think about wats good for u..dont just see da money.

I gotcha, thanks bro.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: