Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 07-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default WNBA Chat, the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls

I have flip flopped on this issue 50 times, two days ago I thought it was Cleveland but Bosh went to Miami killing that, now I think it is NY, but with ZERO news coming from Chicago, and the Bulls having signed Boozer, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Bulls might be the team, and all the NYK, Miami talk of the past two days is all a distraction.

This 'show' is a big production for ESPN, it doesn't make any sense that a SC reporter would scoop the show but telling us its Miami. The network wouldn't allow that to happen.

Is LeBron going to Chicago?

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 07-10-2010 at 10:02 AM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I have flip flopped on this issue 50 times, two days ago I thought it was Cleveland but Bosh went to Miami killing that, now I think it is NY, but with ZERO news coming from Chicago, and the Bulls having signed Boozer, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Bulls might be the team, and all the NYK, Miami talk of the past two days is all a distraction.

This 'show' is a big production for ESPN, it doesn't make any sense that a SC reporter would scoop the show but telling us its Miami. The network wouldn't allow that to happen.

Is LeBron going to Chicago?
no clue...lol

to me i would think it's cleveland and i only say this because i can not imagine lebron or his people being co callous as to flip off the city and say "ciao, it's been fun" on a nationally broadcast 1 hour special... if he does he's going to be right there next to the owner of the original browns in popularity
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think he's staying personally.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rofl @ You 3 F*ggots Being Wrong. Owned Owned Owned Kobe = Goat
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:50 AM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Rofl @ You 3 F*ggots Being Wrong. Owned Owned Owned Kobe = Goat

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:02 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
no clue...lol

to me i would think it's cleveland and i only say this because i can not imagine lebron or his people being co callous as to flip off the city and say "ciao, it's been fun" on a nationally broadcast 1 hour special... if he does he's going to be right there next to the owner of the original browns in popularity

well i was sure wrong, lebron had me fooled..
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #7
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
well i was sure wrong, lebron had me fooled..

not really, you were pretty much bang on, you just gave LeBron too much credit for being thoughtful.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: