Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #31
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board
Default Re: David Lee to GSW @ 5yrs $65 mil

possibly toney douglas? anyone think he's ready as a starter?

other than that, may as well get a well seasoned veteran like ridnour or blake.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #32
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL this is horible for golden state
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #33
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Btw, I told you newbs DLee was getting as much as Boozer if not more.

Someone was going to buckle.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #34
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
That would be a great deal for New York. If they can get Bron they will be sick to watch.

Bron
Azubuike
Gallinari
Amare
Randolph

People can hate on No D Antoni all they want, but for a start that are 55-60 wins right there with a young roster.

Randolph at center? I can tell you've never seen him play. Randolph can't guard the 4 or 5 position... that's his biggest problem. He gets pushed around like a little girl.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #35
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
rofl? Spurs will be 2-5 seed next year.

Suns and Jazz are the teams that have dropped off. Spurs have the same team, only more health, a new shooter, and getting another big man. Their team will be improved. . .and won 50 games last season with tons of injuries. I'm tired of dumb fans trashing SA. They're still one of the top 8 teams in the NBA easily. I have them ranked in the 4-6 area for power ranking right now.

Barely any teams have enough to say "We're better than SA". Lakers, Magic, Celtics (who I feel Spurs are equal to anyway). Arguably Portland with a chance to be better if Oden can stay healthy. Nobody else can say they're any better than "maybe equal under best circumstances".

i don't know about that. they looked pitiful without Ginobli taking over, even after Parker came back. Duncan is not a every game star anymore, and i don't see him getting any younger next year.

who knows they might come back with renewed vigor but i highly doubt it. its all on Manu
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #36
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
LOL this is horible for golden state

randolph has been hurt more often than he's played. nellie clearly doesn't like him considering his erratic PT even when he was healthy.

Azabuike is pretty good but then again GS's system will make most guards look good.

not to mention Lee is a beast
Old 07-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #37
bsyde82
Decent playground baller

bsyde82 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
yeah but he's a injury prone *****. i agree with Azubuike. Turiaf isn't terrible but not great either.

still think Lee is going to prove all of his haters/doubters wrong eventually....

You seem to be a big David Lee fan. Im a GSW fan, and I really don't know much about David Lee's game...just wondering if it'll compliment biedrins at the 5. can he hit midrange J's?

Also, warriors have a gaping hole at the 3 if buke goes to the knicks, or am I not thinking of someone? don't say morrow either...
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #38
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
i don't know about that. they looked pitiful without Ginobli taking over, even after Parker came back. Duncan is not a every game star anymore, and i don't see him getting any younger next year.

who knows they might come back with renewed vigor but i highly doubt it. its all on Manu

Ginobili
Parker
Duncan
Hill
Blair
McDyess
Anderson

And possibly. . .

Splitter
Shaq

Name more than 2-3 teams with a better roster than that. That team is beast as hell. Even with aging Duncan. All they need is Parker and Ginobili to stay healthy and they will win high 50's next season. They will win 60'+ if they get both Splitter and Shaq.

When a supposed "aging team" that is rocked with injuries to all their key players all season wins 50 games and knocks off the 2nd seed without home court is a hell of an accomplishment.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:03 PM   #39
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Randolph at center? I can tell you've never seen him play. Randolph can't guard the 4 or 5 position... that's his biggest problem. He gets pushed around like a little girl.

I didn´t say they´d play any defense.

Phoenix won 60 games with Diaw at center.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #40
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Btw, I told you newbs DLee was getting as much as Boozer if not more.

Someone was going to buckle.
80 million > 65 million.

You lose.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #41
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
You seem to be a big David Lee fan. Im a GSW fan, and I really don't know much about David Lee's game...just wondering if it'll compliment biedrins at the 5. can he hit midrange J's?

Also, warriors have a gaping hole at the 3 if buke goes to the knicks, or am I not thinking of someone? don't say morrow either...

i honestly think lee gets underrated because he has white boy game. he's not super athletic, flashy, or any of that. he's just VERY consistent in everything he does, and probably has one of the best mid range shots in the game with excellent finishing capabilities, even for being undersized against freaks at C.

he'd probably be better at PF with Biedrins playing C. but Biedrins looked horrible last year, and needs to get his rhythm back. i know Biedrins is good tho ii've seen it, and i know he was coming off a lot of time from injury where he looked so bad.

whats wrong with Morrow? i agree he's a terrible defender and sort of lazy, but he's a hell of a streak shooter. they just need a better go to, instead of just feeding it to their guards all of the time who chuck it. they had no bigs to rely on last year but i think Morrow could be better if he wasn't so emphasized like he was between all of the injuries they had, and no bigs.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #42
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Knicks finally make a good a trade. Randolph, if he stays healthy, could finally have his breakout season. Great deal if this goes down.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #43
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Randolph is a beast nice trade for NYC
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:08 PM   #44
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
80 million > 65 million.

You lose.

Boozer > Lee first of all, so of course he gets more.

Also, that's only 3m a year difference. Everyone said some team is gonna get Lee cheap for some crap like 8-10m since Boozer just signed. I told them he would be getting 12-13m a year anyway.

Now he's getting 13m.

Predicted perfectly. I win.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #45
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Ginobili
Parker
Duncan
Hill
Blair
McDyess
Anderson

And possibly. . .

Splitter
Shaq

Name more than 2-3 teams with a better roster than that. That team is beast as hell. Even with aging Duncan. All they need is Parker and Ginobili to stay healthy and they will win high 50's next season. They will win 60'+ if they get both Splitter and Shaq.

When a supposed "aging team" that is rocked with injuries to all their key players all season wins 50 games and knocks off the 2nd seed without home court is a hell of an accomplishment.

Duncan and Manu were fine last year for the most part. the only big injury they had was TP which worked out for the better since Manu finally got to run the show and prove how much of a beast he is.

Blair is overrated. Mcdyess is extremely inconsistent. Duncan is getting older and older, and only played like the HoF Duncan like 1 out of every 3 games. i think Shaq will help especially on the boards where they got dominated by size some games, but i don't see them being much better. if anything they overacheived last year but thats due to Manu playing like the best guard in the league the 2nd half of last season.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: