Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 07-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #31
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lebron went from chasing Jordan to chasing Pippen

Who will go down as the greatest sidekick ever?

Maybe if he's lucky he'll be mentioned in the same breath as James Worthy.

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #32
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Why Lebron just Tarnished his Legacy.

plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #33
stpwned
Can barely lace up my sneakers

stpwned has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeBron James signs with Miami Heat, joining Wade and Bosh

I think it'll be good for the league. It's what i would have done, and you probably would have too.
stpwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #34
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board
Default Cavs fans commit suicide

Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #35
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board
Default Cavs fans commit suicide

Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #36
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lebron James commits career suicide

And on National Television.

Enjoy winning 10 championships in a row Lebron. Meaningless.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #37
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Ok i was wrong, but still GO KNICKS

I'll refrain just because you we're man enough to make this thread
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #38
MagicBlaze
I airball my layups

MagicBlaze has an OK reputation so far

Bullshit .. what a puss for not wanting to start his own legacy & start on a fresh slate with the nets or knicks .. hell even the clippers!! .. orlando will still place 2nd (longshot by saying 1st but I believe in them) in the east & be in the ECF so .. whatever
MagicBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #39
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron went from chasing Jordan to chasing Pippen

Jordan would never pull this shit. Lebron just became the most hated guy in the league, maybe pro sports. It's gonna take years for Cleveland to recover from this.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #40
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

ThemBombs has not been impressing people

first of all, no matter how many rings he wins, he will NEVER have a legacy

second of all, he joined WADE'S team, not HIS team

third of all, he just asked other fans to be respectful... LOL?!?!

fourth of all, Clevelands suicide rates increased 75%, LMAO
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #41
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Pat Riley=a God

he is going to win multiple Executive of the Year Awards.

he is not on the same god level as Kobe the Gawd but who else could pull this off.

Riley is so persuasive he'll probably make you pay for air and your own clothe.
Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #42
MagicBlaze
I airball my layups

MagicBlaze has an OK reputation so far

Bullshit .. what a puss for not wanting to start his own legacy & start on a fresh slate with the nets or knicks .. hell even the clippers!! .. orlando will still place 2nd (longshot by saying 1st but I believe in them) in the east & be in the ECF so .. whatever
MagicBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #43
Bernie Nips
Local High School Star

Bernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this board

That team is unstoppable for the next 5 years.
Bernie Nips is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #44
Knicks101
We hoopin?

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ok i was wrong, but still GO KNICKS

I still have love for my team.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #45
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

Certainly a 1st with 2 top5 players and a 25ppg scorer joining forces, makes next season that much more interesting to watch.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: