Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 09-08-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Smile As a Heat fan........

........ I believe Lebron.

We CAN win 8 titles. Wade/Bron/Bosh til they retire, topping up as we go.

G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:57 AM   #2
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: As a Heat fan........

BTW us Heat fan should REP each other as a toast to a successful free agency.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:03 AM   #3
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

I repped as much as I could homies
Old 09-09-2010, 01:53 AM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train

at 8 titles lol. But I cant blame you heat fans for being overexcited
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Repped you guys btw.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #6
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Have repped all of you in this thread

feel free to rep me back, I'm in the red
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
Have repped all of you in this thread

feel free to rep me back, I'm in the red
gonna do that as soon as i can.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #8
ThatFrenchGuy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ThatFrenchGuy has not been impressing people

Should be an amazing future for us.
ThatFrenchGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
DPittman
Banned

DPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected poster

new to the forum but a longime heat fan i think the heat can get some more bling for riley and wade
DPittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #10
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Pat Reilly has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I do not know about the number but this team can not help but to bring multiple titles to Miami. With either DWade or LeBron always on the floor...

Pat Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Go Heat! Beat Boston in 1st game!
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #12
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

miamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
Go Heat! Beat Boston in 1st game!

we got this
miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
BTW us Heat fan should REP each other as a toast to a successful free agency.

rep me guys or our voices will be lost in the main forum.
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #14
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
I agree, even though I been always thinking we contenders regardless of our roster. I'm gonna miss a lot of my former HEAT dudes like Dorell Wright, Michael Beasley, Daequan Cook and Chris Quinn but I guess its time to shy away from that outdog status and start winning. We gonna be a solid team for years and years.

I'll give out some rep when I can. Need to wait 24 hours.

ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:11 PM   #15
G.O.A.T.
Kids at the park dunk on me

G.O.A.T. has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
rep me guys or our voices will be lost in the main forum.

yeah maybe one of your red bars will disappear!
G.O.A.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: