Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #16
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Default Re: David Lee S&T official?

why make another thread when their is another thread what the same topic
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #17
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Default Re: Lee-to-Warriors is NY's Plan B

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
the GS deal was dumb as hell.We dont get Ellis or Beidrins.
You dont get it? First of all Ellis is a chucker with a bad attitude. Beed is a 7 foot stiff scrub. They make too much money.

Now I am so giddy of this trades especially when it says others and I hope it includes Vlad expirer, CJ Watson PG, and Wright F.

The Knicks are so deep now its crazy.

The best part is the Knicks are still in play for summer 2011 but this trade with GSW is a Home Run in my book.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #18
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

are u kiddin me? 1st of all i never was "giddy" about gettin ellis but him and beidrins can play.2nd of all,how can you be "giddy" when all these guys were on another team with a way better pg and sg and big man than we had and didnt sniff the playoffs.i like randoplh but we have enough sf's.plus he's rail thin.Turiaf will be sharing heart meds with curry and azabuike followed a gr8 year with a decent-mediocre one.I wouldnt mind right if we can get him to eat somethin.this isnt a bad deal because all their deals end in a year but its nothing to get "giddy" over.Giddy just made a ***** move and went to miami to play with an NBA LIVE roster lmao...i still cant believe LeBron is a punk like that
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
are u kiddin me? 1st of all i never was "giddy" about gettin ellis but him and beidrins can play.2nd of all,how can you be "giddy" when all these guys were on another team with a way better pg and sg and big man than we had and didnt sniff the playoffs.i like randoplh but we have enough sf's.plus he's rail thin.Turiaf will be sharing heart meds with curry and azabuike followed a gr8 year with a decent-mediocre one.I wouldnt mind right if we can get him to eat somethin.this isnt a bad deal because all their deals end in a year but its nothing to get "giddy" over.Giddy just made a ***** move and went to miami to play with an NBA LIVE roster lmao...i still cant believe LeBron is a punk like that
I can understand your reservation and i love the use of your colorful metaphors lol

I just think this trade fills the roster out nicely along with the addition of Jordan. Now the Knicks can field an athletic team with young potential. Before this trade the Knicks were going to have to sign some old crusty scrubby veteran minimum bums. Now the Knicks got some young ballers.

Giddy is not what I will call that POS LBJ.

The Knicks can get Ridnour,Walker,Gallo,Randolph,Amare as the starting 5

Then Chandler, Toney, Rautins, Fields, Jordan, Barron, Kurt Thomas coming off the bench
Old 07-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

have you guys seen Randolph?he's not a pf theres nothin powerful about him. he's rail thin.as a sf ok but not a pf.i'd rather gallo play pf or even chandler. chandler used to play pf in depaul.randoplh at pf is as big a joke as lee at C. n since when did ridnour become this huge pg prospect to where all you guys want him?

n kurt thomas?really?
Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #21
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

if Kurt Thomas signs for the veteran minimum I actually like it. We are thin in the frontcourt and could use some experience.

I agree Franchize, Randolph is thin as paper and needs to hit the weight room hard this summer. If he does and it shows in the preseason, let the guy start.

But, there is one huge positive.

Blocks
Anthony Randolph: 1.6 bpg (22.7 mpg)
Amar'e Stoudemire: 1.0 bpg (34.6 mpg)
Ronny Turiaf: 1.3 bpg (20.8 mpg)

We finally have big guys who can block shots, maybe they aren't the best defenders but at least they can intimidate offensive players, especially Anthony Randolph on some occasions.

When will Donnie sign Earl Barron tho?
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #22
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
have you guys seen Randolph?he's not a pf theres nothin powerful about him. he's rail thin.as a sf ok but not a pf.i'd rather gallo play pf or even chandler. chandler used to play pf in depaul.randoplh at pf is as big a joke as lee at C. n since when did ridnour become this huge pg prospect to where all you guys want him?

n kurt thomas?really?
Bosh is the same size and it never bothered him...

Ridnour can run the half court and he can shoot fairly well but he takes good shots doesnt force the issue.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

check the other pick i posted and clearly those guys arent the same size.I like randolph tho.i just think we are stock piled at that position and should tried to get a pg.maybe a sign n trade for ty lawson and JR smith.who knows who woulda bit.maybe try to get Flynn from Minny.Either way,its no big deal. im apethetic toward it.i just am burnin mad not cuz we didnt get lebron but because he punked out n went to miami.with this trade,at least we got something for lee and if they dont work out they come off the books.OK GUYS....you've convinced me....happy? lol

btw who the hell are the "among others" lol espn keeps saying it.all i kno is among others contract better expire next yr lol
Old 07-09-2010, 11:20 AM   #24
Rameek
Krust Kingz

I have a crazy idea...

What if the Knicks started Turiaf or Baron at Center... Amare is a much better and effective player playing PF.

So personally I would do this
PG (whoever it is)
SG Walker
SF Gallo
PF Amare
C Turiaf or Baron

I like it defensively because Amare can play help defense Turiaf is a great shot blocker. I liked what I saw from Walker once he got healthy and minutes.

Just throwing stuff on the wall see what sticks

There is no way Ty Lawson or JR Smith gets traded lol.....

well JR Smith could be obtained because he is immature and problem child so if he screws up again he could be moved AGAIN

Last edited by Rameek : 07-09-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #25
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Brandan Wright? Hopefully.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #26
thomasv78
Can barely lace up my sneakers

We have positioned ourselves for the future, lets try not to look at a quick fix. I don't want to gamble away the future for some quick wins.
thomasv78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #27
insidehoops
Administrator

Done deal:

The Golden State Warriors have acquired All-Star forward/center David Lee in a sign-and-trade deal with the New York Knicks, in exchange for Kelenna Azubuike, Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and a 2012 second round draft pick, the team announced today.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #28
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Default Re: Knicks have sign-and-traded David Lee to Warriors

A DRAFT PICK
Old 07-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #29
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

im not opposed to starting turiaf @ C.its only for this year really anyway.i would rather c that then Randolph forced to play the 4.he looks like a premie
Old 07-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #30
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

damn, we have given Phoenix a future second round pick by receiving Amar'e via sign and trade.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: