Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #31
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Default Re: LOL @ PleezeBelieve burning Lebron Jersey LOL

That was a pretty classless move by ESPN. I personally think they did that themselves just to get a reaction from LeBron.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #32
imnew09
2*/5

Default LMAO look at the Cavs fans

hahaha
wat now???
any cavs story??

thats wat all u CAVS STANS get for being too cocky last season.

Wat sup with the CAVS CHAMP now?
imnew09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #33
TheLogo
Banned

Default Re: Dear Cleveland Cavaliers Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I think at this point true fan have accepted the Mistake by the Lake title and LeBron leaving puts a certified signature on that, but regardless of that as I said before I was a Cavaliers fan before LeBron came, and I will be one there afterwards.

Ask for my opinion on LeBron and his decision? I'm highly disappointed of course. He told the city himself he wouldn't leave until he brought a championship to that city. And frankly I think when he said that he felt like they would win it last year, that way he could win it and just up and leave without any love lost between him and the city because he did what he said. Which makes me feel like he was up to ready to leave anyway in the first place.

I don't wish anything bad on the man, he'll be successful or he'll fail at what he wants to accomplish. And he'll live with those accomplishments or consequences, but there's no doubt in my mind with most people this will be viewed upon as him running away from something he promised a city, but to no avail he and the organization themselves failed to bring to the city of Cleveland. His legacy is tarnished in my eyes. I've always been a fan of players that stuck it out their entire careers with a team, even in failure (ie: Reggie Miller). I for one cannot wait TO tune into that first Heat @ Cavaliers game and watch the hate that spew from people's mouths, at what love people will shout from the rafters all for a man who plays a kids game, in a world dominated by business and money.

Good luck Mr. LeBron James. Thanks for the memories and ultimately bringing us back down to earth with your departure. We're used to disappointed the last fifty plus years in every major sport.

A True Cavaliers Fan,
Wayne J. of hometown Cincinnati, OH

Sorry man.

Keep ya head up.

The Cavs are still a very good team.
TheLogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #34
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I think at this point true fan have accepted the Mistake by the Lake title and LeBron leaving puts a certified signature on that, but regardless of that as I said before I was a Cavaliers fan before LeBron came, and I will be one there afterwards.

Ask for my opinion on LeBron and his decision? I'm highly disappointed of course. He told the city himself he wouldn't leave until he brought a championship to that city. And frankly I think when he said that he felt like they would win it last year, that way he could win it and just up and leave without any love lost between him and the city because he did what he said. Which makes me feel like he was up to ready to leave anyway in the first place.

I don't wish anything bad on the man, he'll be successful or he'll fail at what he wants to accomplish. And he'll live with those accomplishments or consequences, but there's no doubt in my mind with most people this will be viewed upon as him running away from something he promised a city, but to no avail he and the organization themselves failed to bring to the city of Cleveland. His legacy is tarnished in my eyes. I've always been a fan of players that stuck it out their entire careers with a team, even in failure (ie: Reggie Miller). I for one cannot wait TO tune into that first Heat @ Cavaliers game and watch the hate that spew from people's mouths, at what love people will shout from the rafters all for a man who plays a kids game, in a world dominated by business and money.

Good luck Mr. LeBron James. Thanks for the memories and ultimately bringing us back down to earth with your departure. We're used to disappointed the last fifty plus years in every major sport.

A True Cavaliers Fan,
Wayne J. of hometown Cincinnati, OH

Much respect
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #35
bagelred
Weird

Default Re: The new face of the Cavs franchise!!

What was Byron Scott thinking.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #36
insidehoops
Administrator

Default Cleveland Cavaliers lose LeBron James

Discuss LeBron going to the Heat from the perspective of the Cavs
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #37
Hotshoot
Decent playground baller

But i am surprised why Cleveland fans were foolish enough to think they can ever win at anything, the city offers next to nothing and weather is miserable. Its basically another Detroit at least latter has a rich history.
Hotshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #38
TheLogo
Banned

Default Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

I am sorry for what transpired and I was hoping Lebron would stay and bring a championship to your city.

Keep ya head up!

You guys still have a great team in Cleveland, you guys had the best record for two seasons.

See you in the playoffs.
TheLogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #39
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Default Re: The new face of the Cavs franchise!!

lol

Last edited by Reverend Hoops : 07-08-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #40
rknine15
Buckets Baby

Default Re: LOL @ PleezeBelieve burning Lebron Jersey LOL

Lebron is a class act!
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #41
Bladers
Banned

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers lose LeBron James

Lmao...
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #42
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Yea now all the bandwagon fans are going to come out with usernames like "LBJCB4D-WADE".

I feel for Cleveland fans though, it really sucks when this type of thing happens.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #43
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Default Re: Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

I was fan before I'll be one after. I have friends on Facebook that are like "Guess I'm a Heat fan." It's disgusting.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #44
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

Default don't worry Cavaliers fans! (serious thread)

hopefully, you guys win the lottery and get this guy... I know it will never be the same as LeBron, but if you guys get him, and win a ring with him, you can piss all over LeBron's face

Harrison Barnes

I'm hoping for the Cavaliers to get this guy... it's going to be very sad just seeing a franchise die off because of one man's departure
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #45
FCN

Default Re: Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

I hope the Thunder make it to the finals next year so I don't have to root for the Lakers...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: