Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2006, 05:33 PM   #166
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
just use the regular controller

Wait so what does the normal controller look like?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #167
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Wait so what does the normal controller look like?

Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:03 PM   #168
Game
Banned

Game has an OK reputation so far

that looks incredible
Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:03 PM   #169
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love the pad, it's very similar to the SNES, favorite controller ever, with the dreamcast 2nd.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:06 PM   #170
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
I love the pad, it's very similar to the SNES, favorite controller ever, with the dreamcast 2nd.

XBOX 360 is prob the best controller ever imo

the only thing with wii is that you will prob end up having a lot of controller. I know i will have 4 wii motes just to have fun with wii sports and such. But I will want some regular remotes to play other games. That will prob come out to a lot of money.

Edit: I was wrong its only 20.00 for controllers. Thats a great price. Guess I'll have 4 of each.

Last edited by Younggrease : 11-19-2006 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:09 PM   #171
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow i might have to look into this thing. I'll try it out when i go back to work next week
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:10 PM   #172
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
XBOX 360 is prob the best controller ever imo
I'm into fighters, and that dpad blows.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:15 PM   #173
Younggrease
Banned

Default ...

Quote:

i have never had reason to use the d-pad. I use the analog for fighter but im not amazing at them so maybe thats part of the reason.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:51 AM   #174
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:

you were right about the price on ebay and I was wrong, congrats and sorry
Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 AM   #175
Nowitzki41MFFL

by the way, i tried my PS3 and it blows, xbox360 is the far superior console with Wii being #2

The Nintendo Wii is incredibly fun, much better than the PoS3
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: