Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2006, 11:42 AM   #46
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big One
i just got 2 60 gb ps3's

they are going for a avg of about 7 grand on ebay...i also have 5 nintendo wii's plus maybe more if i get the chnace on sunday which you make about 5oo off each on avg

First of all, I despise it when people resell systems to gouge people that actually want to play the thing. But I won't get into that.

What I want to know is why you think you'll get $500 for each Wii. A lot of stores are getting 100+, some stores as much as 210. By all accounts people are going to be able to walk in and get one on Sunday, and Nintendo plans to have steady shipments throughout the holidays.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:10 PM   #47
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Video games (and video game systems) are just getting ridiculous.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:30 PM   #48
Nowitzki41MFFL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1346&rd=1&rd=1

go bid on my PS3, starting bid is $1, reserve is 3,000 but I will sell if it reaches 2,000
Old 11-17-2006, 03:36 PM   #49
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

some people are tremendous morons to be paying that much for a PS3 on ebay.

When I grow up and have that much money to waste, I will spend it all on the most expensive hookers and drugs known to man.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #50
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
some people are tremendous morons.

When I grow up and have that much money to waste, I will spend it all on the most expensive hookers and drugs known to man.

I agree, but I love taking advantage
Old 11-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #51
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Hey MFFL, your PS3 is an illegal listing, the new rule is you need 50+ positive feedback to sell it. So don't be surprised when your auction is removed.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:40 PM   #52
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Hey MFFL, your PS3 is an illegal listing, the new rule is you need 50+ positive feedback to sell it. So don't be surprised when your auction is removed.

no that was only for pre-orders before the 17th
Old 11-17-2006, 03:41 PM   #53
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If there's a market for it, do it.

People are morons. If they will pay, then why is it a big deal?

I don't care for such machines, I have enough Genesis games on the computer.

Why the big hype? Why not just wait until they come down in price?

I remember the PS2 coming out in NZ, started out at like NZ$1,000, now you can get them for like NZ$220. Just wait nerds, wait.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:42 PM   #54
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
First of all, I despise it when people resell systems to gouge people that actually want to play the thing. But I won't get into that.

What I want to know is why you think you'll get $500 for each Wii. A lot of stores are getting 100+, some stores as much as 210. By all accounts people are going to be able to walk in and get one on Sunday, and Nintendo plans to have steady shipments throughout the holidays.

supply and demand. Any idiot willing to pay 3 grand for a lousy console deserves to part with his/her money.

I agree about the Wii; it won't be too hard to buy it retail. Nintendo's going a completely different route this time and I appreciate them trying to save their customers headaches.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:43 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What is the point of getting a ps3 only to sell it at twice the amount?

Really ridiculous.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:44 PM   #56
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Really ridiculous.

more like 3 or 4 times, sometimes up to 5 times if you get lucky and get 3k+
Old 11-17-2006, 03:44 PM   #57
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Really ridiculous.
:confused:
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:45 PM   #58
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
Just wait nerds, wait.

Oftentimes, its not just nerds buying it for themselves. Its also parents, who bend over backwards so they can get the PS3 for their spoiled ass little kids in time for Christmas instead of saving their money and giving it as a delayed gift a few months later.

If I ever b&tched for gifts like a PS3 for christmas like so many kids do these days, my parents would have beat the sh&t out of me, and I'm not even kidding.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:45 PM   #59
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1346&rd=1&rd=1

go bid on my PS3, starting bid is $1, reserve is 3,000 but I will sell if it reaches 2,000

lol i'm sorry but i'm gonna laugh you off the face of the earth if no one sees your auction and the winning bid ends up at like $2
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:47 PM   #60
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People who purposely buy systems just to rip people off to make a quick buck are lame human beings. Shame the gamers who enjoy playing them cant get one because some money hungry prick wants to sell it on ebay to make a profit.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: