Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2006, 07:33 PM   #121
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool
Default has anyone even played the ps3??

all this talk about the playstation3 being sold for 2k,3k,10k,90k on ebay just wonders me. how good is it anyway? anyone resisted selling it and opened it? is it worth the $600?
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #122
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

did you honestly buy the PS3 for ninety thousand dollars?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:35 PM   #123
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's on par with the 360, you won't know any noticeable difference (gameplay wise) And the only legit auctions are 3k at best. With average around 2k, and the sad thing is some of them will get scam, professional target noobs during these time.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #124
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

March eh? Perfect for my birthday.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #125
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
It's on par with the 360, you won't know any noticeable difference (gameplay wise) And the only legit auctions are 3k at best. With average around 2k, and the sad thing is some of them will get scam, professional target noobs during these time.
\

Only ship to paypal verified address and get a signature upon dilvery and you're safe.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:39 PM   #126
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not true, go to paypalsucks.com . People have been screw and they use that method.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:39 PM   #127
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
I have alot of trouble believing that so many of you got 5 WII's and 2 PS3...the reason I say that is because I have friends who work for Sony and they said the order was less then 190,000 to NORTH AMERICA so far...I don't know, unless y'all are real lucky and got mad connections. I got my Xbox 360 and ain't getting a Ps3 until the price goes down, not paying 700 bones for a system that doesn't do anything better then Xbox 360 and no great games out right now.

But seriously, how do you guys get these orders in? Considering there is a huge economic shortage for Ps3 right now...unless you're "Kobe" I doubt all of you have a Ps3 in your crib, maybe a couple of you do but when I read "I have 3 Ps3's, I have 4 Nintendo's...I'm selling them for 3 grand." I don't know, hard to believe.

http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=319228

i'm going camping next time something big comes out. i'll start with bapes and sneakers.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:44 PM   #128
In Limbo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

In Limbo has an OK reputation so far

The games themselves are getting horrible reviews.

1up gave Gundam a 2 out of 10:
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3155336

Untold Legends received a 4 out of 10:
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3155337

Madden 6.5 out of 10
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3155330
In Limbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #129
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Not true, go to paypalsucks.com . People have been screw and they use that method.

Theres bad sides to everything.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #130
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

And there's additional methods to protect yourself, but you obviously don't need the advice.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:47 PM   #131
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
And there's additional methods to protect yourself, but you obviously don't need the advice.

nope, not from a woman.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #132
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

ok, im ready to crack a deal with the FIRST lucky guy who bought a PS3 to PM me.

i'm willing to go onto your bid, and drive up the bidding... ofcourse i have no intention of buying your PS3, but for a price i will keep raising the bar on your auction, with the end result being more $$$ in your pocket.

so yea... 1st PS3 seller to PM me gets my services. my fee = 10% of the PROFIT you get off your sale... and you know i'll work hard for you because the more i put into this the more cash i get.

i await your PM's.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:52 PM   #133
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

I'll be laughing when you get scammed. And if your reserve isn't met, your console can't be legally bind to a contract, keep that in mind.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:56 PM   #134
Yao Ming
I brick open layups

Yao Ming is considered somewhat coolYao Ming is considered somewhat cool

My buddy bought a PS3 and he regrets buying it. He also has an Xbox 360. He put on Gears of War for the 360 on his HD TV and the game simply looks 3 times better than any of his PS3 games. Gears of War was simply incredible.
Yao Ming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:58 PM   #135
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Obviously gears of wars will look better than any current ps3 game, they had a longer time for development and maximizing the power of the system.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: