Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #181
LakersLaLaLand
Local High School Star

LakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this board
Default Re: Scathing Letter from Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by a rock
That letter shows what we need more of in the NBA.

Straight up passion for the game, and for the team.

Thats not passion. Its a cry baby owner. Pissed that his investment 5 years ago is going to shit. Nobody is going to want to buy the Cavs now. Gilbert can suck my *****.

With the horrible dishonorable practices of his mortgage company. Screw him.

Karma is a mofo. And Gilbert is eating a crap load of it.

He deserves all being left in the dust.

The Cavs fans do not deserve it. The douchebag owner deserves all the heat and millions of dollars lost. He is a one of the key reasons our country is in a recession. Approving mortgages to unqualified people.
LakersLaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #182
Derka

Default Re: Smart move by Dan Gilbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Cavs fans, can you at least openly admit what everyone who watched the Celtic series thought - that Lebron quit after the team went up 2-1. How much of this passive play (in fourth quarter of game 4 and ALL of game 5 especially) was because he was so set on leaving Cleveland, and he knew he couldn't possibly leave Cleveland if he won or came close?

Cavs fans should admit that every player wearing a Cavaliers jersey quit in that series...they should admit that none of those guys were good enough to beat the Celtics in that series. They should do that before they crucify one player to satisfy their insane bloodlust for blame.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #183
DouXer4ouR
RunAndGunSuns

DouXer4ouR has decent reputation

Cleveland can't catch a break. I feel for them, but that letter is straight up lame. Seriously how old are you Dan Gilbert, 11? Give me a break, before LeBron Cleveland was a nobody, be grateful you even had him at all.
DouXer4ouR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #184
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LeBron just wants to win, and obviously being in Miami gives him the greatest chance to win, but I dislike how he took the easy route out. I wish he signed with a different team and created a dynasty not join Dwayne Wade in HIS city.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:08 AM   #185
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far

The cavs couldn't even win a game without lebron. Blame the owner, Blame the GM, Blame the coach, but that's sad.
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #186
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Cavs fans should admit that every player wearing a Cavaliers jersey quit in that series...they should admit that none of those guys were good enough to beat the Celtics in that series. They should do that before they crucify one player to satisfy their insane bloodlust for blame.
Shaq, a guy who has won 4 rings and is in the twilight of his career, was going harder than he was. He actually got great offensive production from his starters in those games.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #187
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersLaLaLand
The Cavs fans do not deserve it. The douchebag owner deserves all the heat and millions of dollars lost. He is a one of the key reasons our country is in a recession. Approving mortgages to unqualified people.

pun intended?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #188
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Some of you guys are very amusing and sound like you are 14 year olds(probably are)

To each his own but Lebron could have been classier. Hes trying to raise his brand but honestly he would have been bigger by now. Some guys have that marketing IT some dont.

Definitely was upset in his letter and was wrong for trying to hex him. Lebron gave them relevance but treated them like a 2 dollar whore and got with the hotter younger debutante.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:19 AM   #189
vitamink420
Decent playground baller

vitamink420 has an OK reputation so far

The performance those last few games of that Celtics series was pathetic. Me and everyone I was watching with totally got the impression that Lebron/the Cavs gave up those last two games.

I would argue though that if Lebron was clearly giving up that series, of course the rest of the team would. That's the life of the team right there, and if he's not showing any heart, how do you expect anyone else to?
vitamink420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:20 AM   #190
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I liked reading Dan Gilbert's letter.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:20 AM   #191
Derka

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitamink420
The performance those last few games of that Celtics series was pathetic. Me and everyone I was watching with totally got the impression that Lebron/the Cavs gave up those last two games.

I would argue though that if Lebron was clearly giving up that series, of course the rest of the team would. That's the life of the team right there, and if he's not showing any heart, how do you expect anyone else to?

Oh. So the other Cavs get off the hook...because Lebron quit. Therefore, its okay for them to stop giving it their all.

K.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #192
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dan Gilbert's open letter to Cavs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Why are people criticizing Gilbert for this? This is easily the most awesome thing I've read since Harry Potter.
Haha lmfaoo that's the funniest shit I've ever read in my life. Lebrons not worthy of a championship. He's going to earn it like a coward, teaming up with two stars, really? I think he's the most hated person. "I woke up in the morning and made my decission". He could of went with the knicks and made a bigger name IMO he messed up his career regaurdless of how many rings he gets now hope it was worth it and he accomplishes as much as he can becaus he pulled a ***** move. Yes this was very unprofessional btw.

Bullshit. You made this decission for months if not years back. He made a complelte idiot of himself. He should of known his rep was on the line.

Last edited by Draz : 07-09-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #193
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Oh. So the other Cavs get off the hook...because Lebron quit. Therefore, its okay for them to stop giving it their all.

K.

That team didnt quit. Game 6 Mo Williams played his ass off,Jamison was in the paint rebounding.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #194
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dan Gilbert's open letter to Cavs fans

James should hire extra security when he comes to Cleveland..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #195
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Shaq, a guy who has won 4 rings and is in the twilight of his career, was going harder than he was. He actually got great offensive production from his starters in those games.
I'm not sure we would have beaten Boston either way, because KG was abusing Jamison on the block and we didn't have anyone outside of LeBron to match against Rondo (and the one game that we put LeBron on Rondo, Pierce went nuts).... But, there is no doubt that something wasn't quite right with LeBron in that series.

Whether he 'quit' or not... I can't say. I do think that he lost hope somewhere along the way and he had no swagger... Actually, he lost his swag, astonishingly, during the Bulls series.

It was just odd.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: