Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 07-16-2010, 11:18 PM   #106
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Heat trading Michael Beasley to Timberwolves for almost nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone
The Wolves are getting a stud in Beasley. It wasn't a good situation for him in South Beach. He'll be your starting PF guaranteed!
Do you know how good Love is though?
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #107
eflat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
so they dont draft Demarcus Cousins for whatever reason but trade for Beasley...I dont get this franchise

This guy is a horrible GM...He could have had a frontcourt of Cousins and Jefferson but now his playing games with Beasley
Kahn will be receiving fresh flowers from the Kings every week this season.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #108
fazzazz1k
"WE DA BESS"

fazzazz1k is starting to rub some people the wrong wayfazzazz1k is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
The alternative diva team: Jefferson, Love, Beasley.

If these guys got their problems together, this would be an amazing team.

But these guys also have the ability to show that they are the biggest wastes of talent ever.

I wish this three would get a chance to play together. They could be something special to watch.

Give Beasley his weed and he will be alright!!!! Just you wait and see...
fazzazz1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #109
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright guys this is a wizards fan and I come in peace. However, I am a huge Beasley fan and honestly believe that the guy can be an allstar. He is a great rebounder and can score when given touches. From now on, you all are my favorite team in the west and my 2nd overall
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:47 PM   #110
TBone
I airball my layups

TBone has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Do you know how good Love is though?

Yes, but Beasley will be a better fit in the modified triangle offense Rambis is running. In my opinion, Beasley was in a bad positiion in Miami. Riles really has no patience for young players and the organization was trying to keep Wade happy so Beas couldn't play through his mistakes like other young players. It was make a mistake-get pulled, miss too many shots in a row-get pulled. You'll see a big difference when the season starts.
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:38 AM   #111
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Alright guys this is a wizards fan and I come in peace. However, I am a huge Beasley fan and honestly believe that the guy can be an allstar. He is a great rebounder and can score when given touches. From now on, you all are my favorite team in the west and my 2nd overall

I believe and hope that he will play like unbelievable and will be an allstar soon.

Guess he will have to play on the 3.
How will he do there?
Tweener-doom?
Can he improve his 3-point-shots?

Hope he doesnt get depressed over there...
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #112
MapleMire
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MapleMire has an OK reputation so far

Beasley will be a good offensive push to this T-Wolves team. Hopefully Darko can live up to his potential. And Wesley Johnson and Flynn need to lead this team this upcoming season.
MapleMire is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: