Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
sobleski
I brick open layups

sobleski has an OK reputation so far
Default summer league athleticism

im lovin this summer league team.. lance has put on a show every game. George and Mcroberts are having great chemistry ( 3 alley oops today!) and magnum rolle reminds me of an extremely raw amare with better defense( soft shot, and an explosive first step). I wanted to hear your guy's opinions on the summer league so far. I for one am finally being able to see some big time atheletes and am lovin it!
sobleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation
Default Re: summer league athleticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobleski
im lovin this summer league team.. lance has put on a show every game. George and Mcroberts are having great chemistry ( 3 alley oops today!) and magnum rolle reminds me of an extremely raw amare with better defense( soft shot, and an explosive first step). I wanted to hear your guy's opinions on the summer league so far. I for one am finally being able to see some big time atheletes and am lovin it!

Rolle and George look great and are very athletic. Should be great running the floor. Not sure about the m defensively as it is summer league.

I saw two games with Lance and didn't like what I seen. Too slow to run point against the big boys. Not sure how he will fit in?
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
sobleski
I brick open layups

sobleski has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chosen_1
Rolle and George look great and are very athletic. Should be great running the floor. Not sure about the m defensively as it is summer league.

I saw two games with Lance and didn't like what I seen. Too slow to run point against the big boys. Not sure how he will fit in?

Lace will keep developing and provides a mismatch problem for both pg, and sg. He is too big for the average pg to guard yet he is to shifty and has to good of handles for the average sg to guard. On the contrary this makes him exploitable with defense but since his only 19 I'm sure he'll keep developing that aspect of his game.
sobleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lance's speed is a problem if he has to defend guys like Westbrook and Paul, but really, who CAN stay in front of those guys? He already looks a lot quicker than he did at Cincy. I just hope he doesn't get stuck in a combo role, I want him to develop as either a one or a two.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: