Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2006, 03:22 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Game vs. The Game (Game and Triple H)

From RapReviews.com:

AB: I read something the other day that I'm not sure if I really believe. Is WWE superstar Triple H really suing you over your name?
Game: Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can **** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing. We can really take it to the streets, we can wrestle right in the middle of Compton. We can put up a makeshift ring made out of shoestrings and light posts. I'll get in there and body slam his ass all over the place for the name.

AB: Were you ever a wrestling fan? Does this hurt you at all?
Game: I was a fan of Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, but these new wrestlers, the guy with the rappin thing with the spinnin belt and ****? I don't know about all these guys. There's too much fake ****. It was fake back in the day but at least they made it real. Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man and all them mother****ers, Sting and Lex Luger, Ric Flair, but these new mother****ers, these Triple H's and these… I don't even know nobody else's name in the new ****.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody wanna place a bet on who would win? Ignoring the whole "wrestling is fake" argument because Triple H does have training in other fields. What would happen if they did get into it?

And on a side note, Game comes off as so damn immature and annoying in his interviews. He's like an 8th grader or something
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:37 PM   #2
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Triple H would kill his ass. Seriously..
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:04 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not even close Trip H>>>>Game
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:01 PM   #4
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Triple H easily over the game.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:27 PM   #5
Game
Banned

Game has an OK reputation so far

WTF you guys talking about? Game would phuck up his life. Game is born in Compton, real fight not ***** fake fight like triple B1tch
Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:38 PM   #6
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
WTF you guys talking about? Game would phuck up his life. Game is born in Compton, real fight not ***** fake fight like triple B1tch

yeah, a real fight... no guns, knives, none of that $hit. Have u seen Triple H's arms? Game would get beaten down bad... Then wanna show Triple H some love like he did with Fat Joe and start yellin out "G-Unot!"
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:45 PM   #7
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

The BlackWallstreet would probaly come in and jump Triple H after he knocks the Game out.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:11 AM   #8
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
The BlackWallstreet would probaly come in and jump Triple H after he knocks the Game out.

yea...well, Triple H has DX. (and the whole WWE)

I would definetly pay for PPV to watch that.
Old 11-18-2006, 02:31 AM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I know exactly where Game lives, I passed by his house numerous times and heard some stories of him being a pu$$y when he was confronted, trust me, he ain't that tough.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:05 AM   #10
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

who the hell is that sued Game???!!! dun even know him...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:47 AM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
who the hell is that sued Game???!!! dun even know him...

It says, very clearly in the interview and many times in this thread...he's a wrestler.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:00 AM   #12
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

no... i mean the other one...

i know Hunter...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #13
jn2rons
Kids at the park dunk on me

jn2rons has an OK reputation so far

Thought I'd help you guys out, with a who's who

Tale of the tape...

Jayceon Taylor aka The Game...6'4 215?? Supposedly had a basketball Schollie to Wash St. back in the day, and was pretty decent. I'm sure there are pics out there if you look hard enough. Definitely bigger than he looks...surely not as tough as he is ugly though That would be impossible!!

Triple H aka The Game... 6'4 260
Looks like a bad MF'r if you ask me. I didn't even know that he went by "The Game" O well...
jn2rons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:52 PM   #14
jjswifty

Just look at the body frame, at the arms. The Game would get f****d up.

Id still like to see WWE/DX vs Black Wall Sreet.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:06 PM   #15
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looking at Triple H makes me leaugh my ass off that there was any question in the first place that Game would get splattered all over his hometown. Hes probably all cocky because hed bring a knife or something, because its so obvious Triple H would just knock him around until $h!t starting come out of his mouth.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: