Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Michael Caine says Batman 3 starts shooting next April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Didn't Nolan say something to the effect of never using Penguin in one of his movies because the character is too far-fetched? Of course, they're all pretty far-fetched, really.

I just hope they have Riddler in the the next one. I know Nolan is a pretty damn good director, but I can't help but to think that the next movie will take a pretty sharp decline from TDK. Oh well, you can always hope.

See, I don't understand his logic on that one. The Penguin should be the easy to adapt to the more serious direction he has gone. Dude is really just a mobster. Its not like the Tim Burton version is how he has to be done. Instead of crazy umbrellas, you could just have one with a gun or one with a knife. Its not like those can't be made for real life.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #17
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, really you could make the same case about almost any of the villains. I'm almost certain I read him say that in an interview or something at some point, though.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #18
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No you are right, he has said that before.

I just really don't agree with him. Hell, way he did two face is much more ridiculous than an aristocratic mobster with nightclubs.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Is tht NPH as robin???? or the riddler???

i know its fake but whats his role IYO
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #20
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope Nolan makes this a worthy series. Drop another classic and then a really good film and I will easily declare the Batman series as something great. Even though I hated the first one, I will be more than willing to watch it and try getting into it far more if I realize the series as a whole is great

It's been a while since there was a great movie series, what was the last? Lord of the Rings?
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't want Penguin as the villain because he is lame, not because he is unrealistic. Bane would be an awesome villain to have in the movie.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #22
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I hope Nolan makes this a worthy series. Drop another classic and then a really good film and I will easily declare the Batman series as something great. Even though I hated the first one, I will be more than willing to watch it and try getting into it far more if I realize the series as a whole is great

It's been a while since there was a great movie series, what was the last? Lord of the Rings?

The first one, as in Begins, correct? I personally thought that was one of the best movies ever to kick off a potential franchise.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #23
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I don't want Penguin as the villain because he is lame, not because he is unrealistic. Bane would be an awesome villain to have in the movie.

I'm willing to bet it's Catwoman, Riddler, and another small villain.

They will stay away from Robin.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #24
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
eh

the dark knight doesn't really hold up past the first viewing. it's tense and frantic the first time, but it doesn't have any spirit to it. and when gordon gives his son that heavy-handed speech at the end, that kid just has to be thinking "what the ****, dad".

/johnny gobbs got ripped and took a walk off a roof...

Really? I've watched it about 73 times and love it. And I don't normally watch movies over and over. Once I see a movie a couple of times, I'm done with it (for a few years at least). But I've seen this movie a ton.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #25
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I'm willing to bet it's Catwoman, Riddler, and another small villain.

They will stay away from Robin.

I hope they stay away from Robin. This is a Batman series. They can come up with another movie or two including Robin and his story, ALONG with Batman. But keep the upcoming 3rd movie solely about Batman.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #26
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I hope they stay away from Robin. This is a Batman series. They can come up with another movie or two including Robin and his story, ALONG with Batman. But keep the upcoming 3rd movie solely about Batman.

Well I read somewhere that if they did use Robin... he would be an actual BOY... and not an adult.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #27
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

I just googled for some Batman 3 rumors (i'm sure some of you've seen this too), but I'm gonna share it anyways.

Quote:
It's clear that most of the actress related Bat-rumours have centered on Catwoman, but another iconic female character got a mad rumour all of her very own.

Popcrunch.com reported that Disney starlet Miley Cyrus was being lined up to play Batgirl. Apparently; she "stunned" producers after turning up at Warner Bros., in full costume pitching herself for the role.

However, their insider said: "some people aren't really convinced Miley has the acting chops to pull it of." If Nolan wants Batman 3 to be a musical however, then this would be a great move.

If they even think about having Miley Cyrus as Catwoman, I won't even think about watching it. Lol, what a joke that would be!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #28
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
i'd like to see a batman become a capitalist. bruce wayne really gets into pushing wayne enterprise's stock price, and travels the world to 'rattle the cages' of his global competitors in each division of the business. of course he brings lucious along for the climax.

it ends in a wayne enterprises monopoly. the world is safe, thanks to batman's now unparalleled technology, but at what cost?
lolwut
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #29
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I just googled for some Batman 3 rumors (i'm sure some of you've seen this too), but I'm gonna share it anyways.

If they even think about having Miley Cyrus as Catwoman, I won't even think about watching it. Lol, what a joke that would be!!!

This is wild speculation, just like the Jolie and Depth stuff out there. Its obvious that theres no way that WB and particularly Nolan would accept Cyrus as Catwoman. The Batman franchise is so important to WB and Nolan is such astute director, that neither would let this happen.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #30
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Zen make you're next pick in the comic draft.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: