Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Fantasy Football Survey

How many leagues do you stick to? Do you have a minimum or maximum?

Do you have rules set up for yourself? (Drafting RB/RB in first 2 rounds, going QB/RB first 2 rounds, drafting a K or DEF last round, etc.)

Do you tend to be biased towards your own team's players?

Are you biased against your own team's enemies?

Has fantasy football given you more interest in the sport?

Has fantasy football taken over the actual sport as far as interest?

Name 3 players who are overrated by default pre-rankings this year:

Name 3 players who are your sleepers for this season:
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
nope...had 5 last year...this year will probably have 4-5
Do you have rules set up for yourself? (Drafting RB/RB in first 2 rounds, going QB/RB first 2 rounds, drafting a K or DEF last round, etc.)
kinda, I did that last year, and I always kind of have a "game plan"...don't know what that is for me this year yet though, but I try to keep the same players across the board or you end up in a situation where a player can do you good in one league but hurt you in another. For instance Brees was my #1 in almost every league last year, so when he did good I broke backs in every league...
yes, I admitt I am
very, I am not going to let FF ruin the season for me, I refuse to put myself in a situation where I am rooting for my foes
maybe, but I would still be exremely interested without it
no way, I'm not Marlo lol...my team winning the SB >>>>>>>>> FF
will not answer...
will not answer...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've got a maximum of 3, but I like to have at least 2.
I never draft more than 1 defense or more than 1 kicker and I usually save them for the last 2 rounds. They're pretty unimportant to me since kickers are hard to predict and I can sometimes play defense by the opponent.
Nope
No, if I have Romo I can still hope he has a good game while the Eagles win. And if he has a bad game vs. my team then it usually means my team won. If he has a good game and Dallas wins...well, shit happens.
I'd say it has allowed me to pay more attention to teams that I normally wouldn't have. I think Jamaal Charles has the potential to be a great player but I never would have known that without paying attention to Chiefs games because of a fantasy interest. And now I love to watch Charles play. Many instances of that.
Not a chance.
Knowshon Moreno, Michael Bush, don't have a 3rd
Jerome Harrison, Mike Wallace, Robert Meachem
Old 07-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I won't answer these because we're in a league together and I feel like you're gonna use this shit against me.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I prefer 1. This year I have just one.

Confidential.

Let's see. Favre? yep, AD? yep, Harvin? yep, Rice? yep, Minny D? yep. Not really feelin' Shiancoe or Berrian this year though.

Nope. Love Rodgers this year. Forte possible good bounceback. Jahvid Best LOVE.

Yes. I couldn't watch a full game besides the Vikings before. Now I like watching my QBs/RBs.

Nope. Vikings football #1

Benson, Grant, Sidney Rice

Confidential. One guy I like a lot is Robert Meachem.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I JUST finished my 2nd Fantasy Draft for this season (only in two leagues, this 1 is a PPR league, my first draft was not). How about ya'll grade my team?

QB: Matt Schaub (Hou)
RB: Ray Rice (Bal)
RB: Steven Jackson (StL)
WR: Roddy White (Atl)
WR: Anquan Boldin (Bal)
TE: Jermichael Finley (GB)
RB/WR: Jerome Harrison (Cle)
K: Dan Carpenter (Mia)
DEF: SF 49ers

BN: Joe Flacco (Bal)
BN: Pierre Thomas (NO)
BN: Darren McFadden (Oak)
BN: Mike Sims-Walker (Jax)
BN: Kenny Britt (Ten)
BN: Heath Miller (Pit)

Edit: Someone should start a "Grade my FF Team Thread"
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I JUST finished my 2nd Fantasy Draft for this season (only in two leagues, this 1 is a PPR league, my first draft was not). How about ya'll grade my team?

is that a 10 or 12 team league?
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

I would probably dangle one of your QB's to try and upgrade at WR, but for a ppr league those RB's are pretty much as good as it gets.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #9
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

It's a 10-man league. And I like every one of my positions except WR. I don't really have one of the top 5 WRs. But I think I could manage with what I got. I'm gonna try to tempt someone into trading a better WR, but I'll have to see.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Four, the maximum that Yahoo allows under one account

I usually go based off a draft by draft basis, but usually go with RB's first

Yes

Yes

Big time, only reason I'll watch besides the Packers

Yes

No clue

Name 3 players who are your sleepers for this season?
No clue
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:42 AM   #11
Helen07
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Helen07 has an OK reputation so far

* I've got a maximum of 3, but I like to have at least 2.
* I never draft more than 1 defense or more than 1 kicker and I usually save them for the last 2 rounds. They're pretty unimportant to me since kickers are hard to predict and I can sometimes play defense by the opponent.
* No.
* No.
* I'd say it has allowed me to pay more attention to teams that I normally wouldn't have. I think Jamaal Charles has the potential to be a great player but I never would have known that without paying attention to Chiefs games because of a fantasy interest. And now I love to watch Charles play. Many instances of that.
* No.
* Knowshon Moreno, Michael Bush, don't have a 3rd
Jerome Harrison, Mike Wallace, Robert Meachem