Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 07-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #91
Bodhi
Local High School Star

Bodhi has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Tiago Splitter officially a San Antonio Spur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
If Popovich tries to bench him he will be fired. If Splitter came last a few years ago, 2 years ago, maybe even last year Popovich could have benched him and the Spurs management would have allowed it.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on ISH.
Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #92
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
lol these kids are hilarious with these comments. 11 straight 50+ win seasons and all of a sudden we are done..

Yeah I know, it's insane. I think they just badly wish the Spurs would shut down, because they're mad the Spurs are always better than their fav' team every single year ever since they've been watching NBA. They have the dumb idea that a team has to suck and can't retool on the fly. Spurs have had what, one losing season in the last 20 years? rofl. . .who are these newbs fooling besides themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
take your own advice, every time you feel like saying that the suns lucked out on half of their wins when they swept the spurs, think of what you just said.

Did I ever refute that they won? No. I already said twice that Spurs had no chance last season anyway, they had basically no center. Same issue the season before last too. Nobody expected SA to win without a center or at least a decent PF to back up Duncan at center. They were a WCF team at best.

Pointless to even continue posting about it. You aren't bothering anyone, and I'm tired of explaining the basics of basketball to a novice fan like you.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #93
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Yeah I know, it's insane. I think they just badly wish the Spurs would shut down, because they're mad the Spurs are always better than their fav' team every single year ever since they've been watching NBA. They have the dumb idea that a team has to suck and can't retool on the fly. Spurs have had what, one losing season in the last 20 years? rofl. . .who are these newbs fooling besides themselves?

Did I ever refute that they won? No. I already said twice that Spurs had no chance last season anyway, they had basically no center. Same issue the season before last too. Nobody expected SA to win without a center or at least a decent PF to back up Duncan at center. They were a WCF team at best.

Pointless to even continue posting about it. You aren't bothering anyone, and I'm tired of explaining the basics of basketball to a novice fan like you.
did i ever mention that? no. you do however try to justify the loss by saying the suns got lucky in 2 of the 4 games. if you made mention of the spurs lacking any real chance in winning the series, why bother saying the suns lucked out? oh, that's right, you're a spurs fan.

pointless to even continue posting about. you're just a biased spurs fan. at least i acknowledged the downfalls of my team and know when my team is on a decline. i'm sure splitter is a good pick up, but spurs have been hit with injuries and duncan is aging. he put up 18/10 so he's not shaq status yet, but he will be soon. spurs fans are so arrogant. sheesh.

oh and btw, suns had no real center ether. lopez was injured when we started the playoffs and even he came back, he's not elite.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #94
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
did i ever mention that? no. you do however try to justify the loss by saying the suns got lucky in 2 of the 4 games. if you made mention of the spurs lacking any real chance in winning the series, why bother saying the suns lucked out? oh, that's right, you're a spurs fan.

pointless to even continue posting about. you're just a biased spurs fan. at least i acknowledged the downfalls of my team and know when my team is on a decline. i'm sure splitter is a good pick up, but spurs have been hit with injuries and duncan is aging. he put up 18/10 so he's not shaq status yet, but he will be soon. spurs fans are so arrogant. sheesh.

oh and btw, suns had no real center ether. lopez was injured when we started the playoffs and even he came back, he's not elite.

Again, I couldn't care less that they lost. It's in my opinion and many other fans that the Suns lucked out with amazing bench play. You're the only one here trying to gloat about it, as if we care they lost. I've also made it no secret I'm a Spurs fan, so pointing that out is meaningless.

Also, when did I not acknowlage the "downfalls" of the Spurs team? I already said they didn't have a shot at winning, and said they needed a center. You just keep making shit up to pretend you have an argument. Nothing you've said yet has been even 1% accurate.

To conclude, you're implying that I care that they lost. I don't. By constantly talking about it, regardless of everyone telling you it doesn't matter to them, you're obviously trying to troll. Sorry kid, you might've been waiting for the Spurs to lose all year so you can try and trash talk Spurs fans because you're butthurt over them being good every year, but it's failing for you. You're even calling fans of a team arrogant because they defend their obvious quality team to some douche fan of a shit team like yourself who keeps trash talking them and trolling? Seriously, you're such a moron, it's getting boring.

Go post something productive rather than fail troll posts.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #95
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Again, I couldn't care less that they lost. It's in my opinion and many other fans that the Suns lucked out with amazing bench play. You're the only one here trying to gloat about it, as if we care they lost. I've also made it no secret I'm a Spurs fan, so pointing that out is meaningless.

Also, when did I not acknowlage the "downfalls" of the Spurs team? I already said they didn't have a shot at winning, and said they needed a center. You just keep making shit up to pretend you have an argument. Nothing you've said yet has been even 1% accurate.

To conclude, you're implying that I care that they lost. I don't. By constantly talking about it, regardless of everyone telling you it doesn't matter to them, you're obviously trying to troll. Sorry kid, you might've been waiting for the Spurs to lose all year so you can try and trash talk Spurs fans because you're butthurt over them being good every year, but it's failing for you. You're even calling fans of a team arrogant because they defend their obvious quality team to some douche fan of a shit team like yourself who keeps trash talking them and trolling? Seriously, you're such a moron, it's getting boring.

Go post something productive rather than fail troll posts.
I look at your avatar and wonder. DBZ's demographics falls into the category of kids. oh the irony.

I don't get butt hurt about sports. I don't invest my emotions into sports. I expect my team to lose in the playoffs every year so I don't have high expectations. BTW, you sound more butt hurt than I ever did.
FYI, I always praise SPurs FO. I'm an NBA fan. I do retain some hate for the SPurs, but give praise where it is due.

Last edited by highwhey : 07-13-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:11 PM   #96
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
I look at your avatar and wonder.

I don't get butt hurt about sports. I don't invest my emotions into sports. I expect my team to lose in the playoffs every year so I don't have high expectations. BTW, you sound more butt hurt than I ever did.

I sound butt hurt? Coming from an obvious troll who feels the need to make negative troll posts every 5 minutes to everyone who posts in this Spurs thread, that doesn't mean much.

You're just a butthurt Suns fan peon.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #97
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on ISH.

Obviously you are a fake Spurs fan.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #98
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
I sound butt hurt? Coming from an obvious troll who feels the need to make negative troll posts every 5 minutes to everyone who posts in this Spurs thread, that doesn't mean much.

You're just a butthurt Suns fan peon.
really? because my first post in this thread is about spurs talented front office. if you slap me with the title of a troll, then why respond to my posts? you seem very irritated by my posts and so you call me a troll but you continue to push back. i'm not irritated, just bored. if anything, i find this funny. yes call me a kid, call me 12 years old(18 btw), call me what you will but every title you slap me with is more appropriate for yourself.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:26 PM   #99
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
really? because my first post in this thread is about spurs talented front office. if you slap me with the title of a troll, then why respond to my posts? you seem very irritated by my posts and so you call me a troll but you continue to push back. i'm not irritated, just bored. if anything, i find this funny. yes call me a kid, call me 12 years old(18 btw), call me what you will but every title you slap me with is more appropriate for yourself.

You basically just said, "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you~".

18's still a kid, quite obviously, and you post the arguments of a 12 year old.

The only thing you say that's irritating is that you insist so heavily that Spurs fans care they lost, when they don't. You're just straight up lying. Of course that's irritating. That they lost however, isn't. At this point though, knowing you're a little boy Suns fan, and that this is the only bullet you have in your tiny Suns fan troll gun, I'm just laughing at how you can't stop talking about it. You must really feel like they won the title last year for finally getting past the Spurs for once in your life. Rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Obviously you are a fake Spurs fan.

He's a fake Spurs fan for laughing at someone for saying Popovich, one of the best coaches in the history of the NBA, is going to be fired if he benches Splitter?

Please.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #100
highwhey
el vato encabronado

because of my initiative to improve my character and my maturity, i'll apologize for any wrongdoing in my part. sorry if i a was a jacka$$ or a "troll". don't want you to percieve me as a prick. i won't post in this thread anymore.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #101
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

spurs rule
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #102
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
because of my initiative to improve my character and my maturity, i'll apologize for any wrongdoing in my part. sorry if i a was a jacka$$ or a "troll". don't want you to percieve me as a prick. i won't post in this thread anymore.

Post in it all you like. Just don't make obvious troll posts in a thread for Spurs fans. We don't go to Suns threads and constantly bring up how they lose to the Spurs every year they have a shot at a title. I dunno why Suns fans feel the need to go to Spurs threads and Spurs forums to troll about any time the Spurs don't win a title or when somebody gets injured.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:37 PM   #103
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Post in it all you like. Just don't make obvious troll posts in a thread for Spurs fans. We don't go to Suns threads and constantly bring up how they lose to the Spurs every year they have a shot at a title. I dunno why Suns fans feel the need to go to Spurs threads and Spurs forums to troll about any time the Spurs don't win a title or when somebody gets injured.

look suns fans, spurs fans. can we all just agree to avoid petty arguments on the basis that at least we're not mavs fans?
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:37 PM   #104
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
lol
i see your point.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #105
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

butthurt if you ask me.

i am looking forward to the tiago-duncan combo next season. like the above said. the spurs haven't had a stable big man with duncan since david robinson. maybe with tiago and hopefully a solid 2nd season from blair will help limit duncan's minutes a bit. he did log 31 minutes last year, which is good. hopefully he'll stay at that average next season. then again, popovich is excellent at managing the team's minutes and allowing everyone to achieve their maximum with the least amount of minutes to allow rest.

i am still a bit concerned about the spurs perimeter game. outside of ginobli and parker, they got no one.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: