Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #31
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Texas Rangers are the sports soap opera of the year and nobody knows it

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
the Ticket had me convinced that Cuban would never let up on this...

then they began to debate what Ryan's role would be once Cuban won...

I don't know much about this Greenberg guy, but I guess he has super deep pockets...I just hope he is willing to spend on the team itself in the same way I know Cuban would do...

had Cuban won, I would bet Cliff Lee would be a Ranger next year...now I have no idea what to think...

Greenberg is no slouch. He isn't just some ego driven dude with a toy investment either. He genuinely loves sports.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_G...%28attorney%29
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:31 AM   #32
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Texas Rangers are the sports soap opera of the year and nobody knows it

I went to school with Hicks' son, lol
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #33
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 08-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #34
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Lebron Bryant has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAzE024
wow I guess I'm glad I'm from NY where the Yankees are THE most important thing in sports. We have true fans who actually know and follow their team, despite our image as rowdy, clueless fans with Staten Island accents.

Hey guess where the money for our payroll that everyone cries about came from??? A real fan base. I guess if you're going to beg for a salary cap, there should be a shitty fan cap too, right?

Don't forget Boston and St Louis as well. Both diehard baseball fanbases.
Lebron Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #35
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Dude i love the nba but the nba isnt all that close to baseball in terms of US popularity.

It's close if you take alway the big 3 cities I said.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #36
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Bryant
It's close if you take alway the big 3 cities I said.

and what happens if you take away the biggest 3 NBA cities?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #37
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

and what happens if you take away the biggest 3 NBA cities?

Interesting question.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #38
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Bump
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #39
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

^^^ that's funny

until...

drama...

BRabbiT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #40
kentatm
NBA Legend

Old 10-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #41
T_Element
I brick open layups

T_Element has an OK reputation so far

best story: Leafs goin 82-0
T_Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #42
kentatm
NBA Legend

it may as well be a damn Disney movie!

taking down the mighty Yanks with the evil ass ARod getting worked for the final strikeout is just too perfect.

Last edited by kentatm : 10-23-2010 at 07:31 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: