Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-19-2006, 12:58 AM   #16
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
The hornets game showed we're playing better, just got ****ed by Peja.

No it didn't... We lost @ home to the Hornets. This season is gonna go south in a hurry if something isn't done soon. Wolves have already lost home games to the Magic/Hornets, 2 games that we gotta win if we're gonna be anything close to contenders in the West. KG did his usual thing tonight (22/17/5) and got some help from Hudson (20/all 0's) but Davis continues to struggle and James only took 4 shots that got him 5 pts. Not to mention that the supposed answer to all of the Wolves center problems got a DNP-CD. The Wolves, as a team, have talent. But they don't play like a team and most of our role players suck @ss. The only players I think really deserve a spot on this team are KG (the star), Foye (the future), Smith (great hustle guy/backup to KG), & Hassell (great defender). Otherwise, i'm starting to think the Wolves need to start over from scratch and bring in a whole bunch of new players. Only thing is, I doubt KG would wanna stay around for that. I have a feeling KG's days in Minny are numbered folks, lets enjoy him while we can. Whatever team he goes to will instantly become my other favorite team (Minny-1a, KG's team-1b)... No matter where he goes though, he'll go in the HOF as a T-Wolf, no doubt. Hope he gets that championship.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:03 AM   #17
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I believe ESPN took this back although, it isn't "official".
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #18
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Let's focus on trying to get back to .500 and then take it from there. We have lots of talent and Hudson might of sparked something, I hope he's in one of his grooves because it would help out a whole lot in the beginning of this season. Then we can win a lot more games early and then by that time everybody will know their roles and Foye will be the player we want him to be. Hopefully McCants comes back like expected. We have a good team fellas. We played like 9 games or something. Don't give up, we have a lot of players that weren't on the court last year that are just trying to find their spot and that affects other people's roles too. I'm sick of us settling for jump-shots though except for Blount and KG jump shots or wide open 3's. We were rotating the ball well in a lot of games. This isn't last year and we have a lot of confident players on our team with passion. I know at least 4 starters with passion on this team or just plain cockiness. KG, DAVIS, HASSELL, JAMES...I don't know about the other players. This was a heart-breaker, but it won't stop us. We have a veteran team with great talented young players to go along with them. Foye needs to find where to fit in and they need to set up more plays for him to drive to the basket. Set screens on Foye and let him take it to the rack. Hudson and James always miss fast-break lay-ups...what the hell is that all about?

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-19-2006 at 07:09 PM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:16 PM   #19
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Ben Gordon, A pick and some other players for Garnett and Ricky Davis
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #20
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsBigMan29
Ben Gordon, A pick and some other players for Garnett and Ricky Davis
we're not that stupid
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:29 AM   #21
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

dude, with foye we have a great chance at playoff contention at its early. once we get foye rolling in the 1st.2nd, and 3rd quarters. we will be ****ing undeniable on the offensive end.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:27 AM   #22
04mzwach

i think kg shoould wait out his year and then sign with us for less money and we can sign some guys who can help out and win a championship cuz foye looks like the real deal and it could be something. he's trying to be unselfish sometimes too and it's hurting his performance. he's young so i guess he doesn't know when to pass and when to take it to the hole. but when he takes it to the whole, it's a great thing.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-28-2006 at 09:11 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: