Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 07-13-2010, 03:56 AM   #1
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

1) the bulls - d rose is an athletic beast, maybe the most athletic guard in the league
- noah is one of the more interesting players in the league
- solid post player in boozer
- great three point threat in ashton kutcher too

i'll be following team diva, but i really hope they don't win unless they take out LA in the finals. any other finalist, i hope they lose. (and yes, i think they will make it to the finals; magic and celts don't have a chance unfortunately).
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:07 AM   #2
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

I'd like to see the Bucks, or any team who's actually a team, have success.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:11 AM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll still be pulling for Nash and the Suns. I like the Hedo and Childress additions, but it still isn't enough to get over the hump. WCF is the absolute best they'll do.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #4
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got full on the Jo Noah and Brandon Jennings bandwagons last year. Both are already two of my favorite players in the league. I swore not to support the Thunder because of how Seattle got done (they got done wrong) (sample that song playtet) but I've loved watching them play for a couple years now so I guess I'm on board with that bandwagon, Jeff Green is in my "new favorites" list too-- they're the new bandwagon team for people that know better than to jump on Miami's. I want Miami to fail (against us, the bulls, or Cavs preferably) but I'm sure looking forward to seeing them play. Hoping John Wall is the truth, I want for Gilbert and him to click and the Wiz to be sharp.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-13-2010 at 05:41 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:40 AM   #5
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I'll still be pulling for Nash and the Suns. I like the Hedo and Childress additions, but it still isn't enough to get over the hump. WCF is the absolute best they'll do.

Suns could be a fun team. Nash, J-rich, Grant Hill, Hedo, Childress, Hak Warrick, Dragic, Lopez... second unit will be sharp. gonna be weird to not have Barbosa out there.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #6
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

you've been going for the suns forever, worshipping nash's sweet sweet can. who are you going for BESIDES the suns, jizzo?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like the Bucks, especially if Bogut comes back strong. I'll be casually following the Knicks to see how Felton is doing. I wish him well but not too well. In the West I'm with LD on the Thunder bandwagon. Portland and Golden State are up there too.

As for my team, we'll be competing with about 5 or 6 teams vying for the last 2 playoff spots. Same as last year.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I already support Celtics/Bobcats/Nuggets/Thunder(although I hate they are the Thunder).

I became a Jennings and Bucks fan late last year too. I will be watching probably a few Bulls games (even though I hate Rose and formerly hated Noah), and definitely some Knicks because I'm a big fan of Turiaf and Anthony Randolph.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not really much of a bandwagoneer, but I do like both the bulls squad and the bucks. I will also be pulling for demarcus cousins to dominate and destroy. Oh, I would also like to see Minny gel and be somewhat respectable while Im writing to santa
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I plan to continue to be a member of the Denver Nuggets bandwagon.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #11
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sticking with the Knicks...

Maybe I'll jump on the Philly bandwagon if Evan Turner makes himself lovely.
The 76ers (and the Wizards) have always had a place in my heart, though, so no real bandwagoning here.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #12
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well the Cavs don't have a bandwagon anymore, but i'm sticking with them. I'll probably casually follow the Bobcats since i go to a college in NC.

Philly could be interesting, mostly because of Evan Turner
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #13
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only a Nuggets fan but I'm planning on watching tons of Kings games this year. Mainly for Cousins but Evans\Casspri\Thompson\Whiteside should be fun to watch.

I'll actually follow alot of Heat games too. It'll be fun watching all that talent on one for and hoping to see a team upset them.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll probably be jumping on the Bulls and Bucks bandwagon a bit. It's difficult for me to jump on the bandwagon of west coast teams because I never get to see their games.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
1) the bulls - d rose is an athletic beast, maybe the most athletic guard in the league
- noah is one of the more interesting players in the league
- solid post player in boozer
- great three point threat in ashton kutcher too

i'll be following team diva, but i really hope they don't win unless they take out LA in the finals. any other finalist, i hope they lose. (and yes, i think they will make it to the finals; magic and celts don't have a chance unfortunately).
Oh, and I will continue to have a toe firmly entrenched with the Jazz and the Nuggs (though I hate to love them).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: