Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk?

Quote:
Itís certainly one of the more left-field choices from Marvelís casting department. But there does seem to be some truth to the idea that Mark Ruffalo, who can be seen right now in the critically-acclaimed The Kids Are All Right, could be the next Incredible Hulk in Marvelís The Avengers movie, which Joss Whedon is on board to direct. The news that Ruffalo was in talks to take over the role most recently played by Edward Norton was first reported by Deadline.

Sources confirm that there is interest in the 42-year old actor for the role, but negotiations have yet to take place. Marvel and Ruffaloís reps declined to comment. Marvel does have a penchant for casting serious actors as superheroes and, admittedly, it would be nice to see Ruffalo break out from his indie corner.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...o-as-the-hulk/
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk?

whats up wih ed norton? i thought he was actually quite good
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's the best Bruce Banner. Good performance by MR.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Easily the best Bruce Banner ever. I like how this movie included a lot of Ruffalo as Banner, it wasn't just the Hulk smashing everything, Ruffalo stole the show as well.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

the way he talks and his facial expressions make you think hel turn into the Hulk every second. that was great
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #7
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

He's the closest thing that replicated the TV series Bruce Banner. A total recluse to the point of suicidal.
Mark Ruffalo rocked that role.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Haven't seen the Ed Norton Hulk yet but Ruffalo was awesome.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #9
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

i really liked edward norton as bruce banner but Mark Ruffalo really killed it. He really owned that movie. Dude did a killer job as banner and i didnt miss edward norton at all. I still liked edward norton as banner though.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:56 AM   #10
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like Norton more as an actor, but Ruffalo was the better Banner. Favorite character in the movie.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I honestly didn't think it was gonna work out, but Ruffalo truly did kill it. Wasn't expecting anything somewhat on the darker side like Norton's but I just loved how they made Banner be able to control the other guy and Mark played the script as well I thought it could be.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #12
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wonder if Norton regrets not signing long-term? And why didn't they sign him long-term like the rest of the Avengers cast prior to making the Hulk?
NoGunzJustSkillz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Loved him as the Hulk. He had 2 of the funniest scenes on there.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #14
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Ruffalo absolutely stole the movie away as Banner and I hope they spin him off into at least one more attempt at a Hulk movie. I'm glad to see the character has evolved to the point where you see Banner in the Hulk more than just in facial terms. He actually controls the Hulk now. Hulk clearly retains a good portion of Banner's wit and intellect in Avengers.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:36 PM   #15
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Mark Ruffalo was good in The Avengers. If they're going to make another Incredible Hulk movie he should definitely star. The problem is I just have no interest in seeing The Incredible Hulk in his own movie. It's why I haven't seen the 2003 version or the one from a few years ago. But in The Avengers, The Incredible Hulk is great.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: