Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Rap's not dead; it's been hiding in Seattle

Do yourself a favour and go download (preferably buy http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/the...on/id560097651) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' album The Heist.

Or, like one fella did:

Quote:
Liam Flanagan ‏@flannel_pants
I just illegally downloaded the heist, listened to it, deleted it, and then bought it because it was that good @macklemore

The deluxe virgin is the most downloaded album on iTunes, and it's an independent album. Most of the money goes to the artists. Has been getting rave reviews. Dude raps about real sh*t. Tells a story in every song.

Quote:
I don’t say that lightly, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have gone and created hands down one of the best albums I have ever heard with their freshly released The Heist. It’s an amazing listen all the way through. Macklemore takes storytelling to places I never thought possible transporting you to where he wants to take you on every single track, all with a soundtrack that can’t be beat, produced by Ryan Lewis. If there is an album to buy this year, this is it. http://thissongissick.com/blog/2012/...e-heist-album/

Check out "Same Love" from this album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0

And "Thrift Shop": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJ...layer_embedded

Last edited by skan72 : 10-11-2012 at 10:32 AM.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Rap's not dead; it's been hiding in Seattle

Everybody is on Macklemore's dick now after this release.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

Buddy and I were listening to him way before this. From the Northwest.

And so what if anyone else is? He dropped an album that's fire. Any other artist drops an album and blows up, this is what happens.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
Niytrus
I hit open 5-footers

Niytrus has decent reputation

I also recommend checking out Eighty4 Fly, from Seattle as well. He is featured on the Macklemore track 'Gold'.

Go download COLORS - one of the best tapes I've heard in a long time...
http://www.datpiff.com/Eighty4-Fly-C...pe.353630.html
Niytrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll just repeat myself..

This kind of lyrical inspiration is what is needed within rap/hip-hop that is today. Not the infallible meaningless inflation that the genre has been known for. Mad kudos to the lyricists changing the atmosphere of this genre..

Quote:
Having heard you rap.. I just can't take anything you say related to music seriously.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

known about him and thought he was legit for at least a year now. link

Ain't I cool y'all? :nanna

Last edited by kentatm : 10-11-2012 at 11:01 AM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #7
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he can take his thrift store shopping, snakeskin condom album cover ass back to the underground. i cant believe people are dickriding him so much, fap's post made me a little nauseous.

Great album, just wished people didn't have to exaggerate every time they praise.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos

he can take his thrift store shopping, snakeskin condom album cover ass back to the underground. i cant believe people are dickriding him so much, fap's post made me a little nauseous.

Great album, just wished people didn't have to exaggerate every time they praise..
aawww
I just heard him for the first time yesterday and gave my opinion on the album. You're the one overreacting here, RT. Why do you care if people are 'dickriding' him or not?
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #9
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Having heard you rap.. I just can't take anything you say related to music seriously.
Haha, real niggas bump my shit, son. Wouldn't expect you to feel my songs anyway.

Out of curiosity, what songs have you heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Great album, just wished people didn't have to exaggerate every time they praise.
This
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whaaat this is the same guy that's with that ridiculous fur outfit has a catchy song?Ą? REALLY???

gotta dbl-check
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #12
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
This
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #13
skan72
Deep dick pizza

Fk all of y'all. This album is the tits.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #14
skan72
Deep dick pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
Fk all of y'all. This album is the tits.

This.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #15
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
This.
Explain.

You know music vid that I'm talking about?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: